Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. bht222u

STAR case.

Has anyone ever gotten to talk to someone in charge of STAR cases? The dealership is waiting for guidance but still nothing after 2 weeks of waiting.
  2. bht222u

Screeching noise

I start up and when the radio powers up it emits a high pitch screech. The sound level will be on 4 and sounds like it's on 30+, I push mute and turn the radio off and it stills comes from the speaker but at about a 4 level. Anyone else had this issue? I have a '21 6.7 Laramie with 8.4" screen.
  3. bht222u

Your truck's first time

Yesterday my truck, at just under 3 months old and about 4500 miles, got it's first scratch. One of my twins was riding his bicycle and accidentally fell into my truck and scratched it. He's 5, I understand accidents are going to happen but the truck was so young! Lol Anybody want to share...
  4. bht222u

Picture needed!

I just tinted my windows and am not thrilled with the aft front door and forward back door window frames having the matte black covering. I am thinking about removing it, but first I would like see what it wold look like with the body paint showing all the way around the windows. I have a...
  5. bht222u

Rear axle

Does anyone know if a 2019 rear axle with open diff is different than a 2021 rear axle with open diff for a 2500 with a 6.7L?
  6. bht222u

Rear Lockers

I've ordered a 2021 2500 Laramie 4x4 w/Cummins. I want to add a rear axle locker, what are some personal experiences with which type and brand of locker for an diesel HD.