Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Service Air Suspension System Immediately after AlfaOBD tinkering

Hey Everyone, I have a 2022 3500 Cummins HO with the auto level air suspension. I was tinkering around with AlfaOBD initially to disable ANC. Eventually I was messing with the air suspension making it go up a little and down a little. It was all working fine then “Service Air Suspension System...
  2. D

HO Cummins Turbo Whistle

I'm coming from a 2020 Ram 2500 Cummins and now have a 2022 3500 HO Cummins. On the 2500, I could never hear the turbo whistle, it was silent. Now with the HO I can definitely hear it when accelerating and letting off the pedal and what have you. Is that normal on the HO's to hear it? I love...
  3. D

1.75” Coils with No Shocks?

Curious what everyone thinks could be any issues I could end up with if I install my new 1.75” lift coils in the front of my 2022 3500 Cummins now and run them with the stock shocks while I await the four Fox Shocks from CJC. They helped me pick the kit and recommended the 1.75” Thuren coils and...
  4. D

How’s the acceleration on a ‘22 Cummins HO?

Hey Everyone, First a big thank you for everyone’s guidance and support months back as I dealt with the CP4 issue and poor repair workmanship from a dealership. Was able to get my ‘20 2500 Cummins purchased back as a lemon law buyback. I had to surrender the truck on my birthday back in...
  5. D

Bed Size on ‘20 2500 vs ‘22 3500

Hey Everyone, My 2020 2500 Mega Cab was purchased back on a lemon law for the CP4 issue. I removed my Pace Edward’s electric bed cover and am looking to install it on my 2022 3500 Mega Cab that I ordered which is days away from delivery. I assume the bed sizes are the same, but can anybody...
  6. D

4.88 Gear Ratio Too Much with 37" tires?

Hey Everyone, Friend of mine has a 2016 2500 Ram Cummins SO with 68RFE trans with 37" tall tires. He has the stock gear ratio of 3.42 in that model. I have a 2020 Ram 2500 Cummins with 3.73 and 37" tall tires, same transmission. I feel like mine pulls my trailer just fine and performs well...
  7. D

Multiple Warranty Trips to Dealership - Seeking some advice/help

Hey Everyone, Looking for some advice on how to pursue some issues I've been having with my 2020 Ram 2500 4x4 Laramie 6.7 Cummins Mega Cab . Currently it has 11K miles on it and I've been to the dealership for repairs and mistake fixes multiple times and it's getting very frustrating. Here's...
  8. D

My 2020 Mega Cab Build - Bilstein Leveled on 37's

Hey Everyone, New to the site, new to Rams, new to diesels. Anyways, thought I'd share my 2020 Red Mega Cab progress. Bought it two weeks ago and it's coming along nicely. It's a 6.7 Cummins Night Edition, Laramie Level 2, with the 12" screen and Trailer Surround Cam set up. Also came with the...