Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

2019 6.7 68rfe Bully Dog

Has anyone installed the Bully Dog yet on a 5th Gen?? https://www.dieselpowerproducts.com/bully-dog-platinum-diesel-tuner-40420
  2. C

Fog lights

Made my own in my Bighorn
  3. C

What ODBII tool are you using on the 2019-2020 RAM 3500 trucks?

I use the torque app with a blue tooth OBD2. I really like it. now the problem is I got a pedal monster and I cant run both at the same time. I have tried 3 different OBD2 splitters. Anyone have any solutions ?
  4. C

Diesel Particulate Sensor in a 2020 Ram 2500 Laramie with 4,100 Miles (purchased 10/23/20)

Will it hurt to drive my truck with the sensor being bad?
  5. C

Diesel Particulate Sensor in a 2020 Ram 2500 Laramie with 4,100 Miles (purchased 10/23/20)

I am still waiting on my sensor as well. They give me a date and it keeps getting pushed back. Is it bad to drive my truck with the check engine light on? I was going to try and hunt this part down my self but the part number 68354201AB is Mopar specific. Does anyone have a Cummins Part Number?
  6. C

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

I have a 2019 6.7 with 30,000 miles. few minor issues. This is my Dream truck. Trading it in for a newer Ram with a cp3 makes me sick inside.... I am crossing my fingers.
  7. C

Mud Flaps

where did you order your weights?
  8. C

Exhaust brake.

From what I understand it takes a VGT turbo for exhaust breaking. The term engine brake to me would refer to "jakes"
  9. C

Question for anyone with a Banks iDash?

not to sure about tuning altering secerns. I have not got that far yet. One day I will turn her up. I greatly apricate your help! My pap is in his 80s and he drove Tractor Trailer all his life. I take him to local FleaMarkets and he loves watching the gauges. Of course I do as well!
  10. C

Thanks so very much this worked for my 2019 6.7 as well! Do you happen to have one for fuel rail temp as well as one for what gear your in? I know how to see what gear I am in on my gauge cluster but would like to see it in the App lol
  11. C

Thanks I will give it a try next time I drive my truck.
  12. C

: Name ShortName ModeAndPID Equation Min Value Max Value Units Header :Fuel Rail Pressure: Commanded FRP C 016D (B*256+C)*1.45 0 27000 PSI Auto :Fuel Rail Pressure: Actual FRP A 016D (D*256+E)*1.45 0 27000 PSI Auto :Fuel Rail Temp FRT 016D (F-40)*1.8+32 -40 215...
  13. C

Do you have any for VGT actual? I posted below but i found that online and seems that ones with out a ModeAndPID do NOT work.
  14. C

Thanks I will try tonight when I get home from work! update. this worked . thanks so much
  15. C

How do I get a manual PID for the torque pro app to show lock status?
  16. C

RPM act . Dont let the EPA get you. "Recognizing The Protection Of Motorsports"

Recognizing The Protection Of Motorsports Watch the video 1st. Consider signing the RPM act on the 2nd link. Share https://www.sema.org/epa-news
  17. C

Chicken Lights

Dont be jelly