Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Jarred

Water soaked cabin filter caused loss of air out of vents

I had this same problem. The cowl fills with water which then overflows into the inlet for the air. I could hear sloshing when driving. It then entered where the filter is and leaked into the cab in the passenger footwell. Took it to the dealer because it was still under warranty. They cleaned...
  2. Jarred

EzPass responder location or whatever you use

I leave mine sitting in the tray on top of the dash and have never had a problem.
  3. Jarred

Waze nav stopping but not freezing

Not sure. Unfortunately, it started acting up again recently. Sometimes it works fine, other times it'll stop tracking after a few seconds. It is unusable at this point and I've switched to Google Maps for now. I have to go back to the dealer for them to fix the hood that keeps filling up...
  4. Jarred

295 70 19 Falken Widpeaks

I have the 295 wild peaks on my 2500 bighorn. Did not notice any rubbing but I don't do any major off-roading.
  5. Jarred

For those following along, @LateToTheParty was correct. Thank you for that. I changed the location permission in Waze from "Allow only while using the app" to "Allow all the time". I tested on a few drives and it seems like the issue is resolved.
  6. Jarred

Current version of 8.4 w/ nav Uconnect 4 ?

RamCares came back with the correct TSB. Do you have access to this one? Thanks, again.
  7. Jarred

I appreciate your help, sir.
  8. Jarred

Thanks. Do you have access to that version or should I just take it in to the dealer?
  9. Jarred

I see you're helping out the guys in the UC5 thread. Is this the file I need to use for UC4 8.4 w/ nav? UCONNECT_12.1_UAX_PR39.9_SBX_DT_DJ_D2_DP_DD_MY19-21.zip. Downloading it now.
  10. Jarred

PM'ed with William. He said I'm behind and need to update by going to the dealer. I'm on version 34.23 and need to update to version 39.9 per the TSB below. @Jimmy07 I hate to bother you but figure you would be the best to ask short of going to the dealer (which I'd rather not do). I have...
  11. Jarred

Good afternoon, Does anyone know the current version of Uconnect 4 on the 8.4 w/ nav? I live in a dead zone so I won't get OTA updates while I'm at home. I've only ever noticed one OTA update while I was out but that was in 2020. Want to make sure I'm up to date and wondering if some issues...
  12. Jarred

Missed that in my intial post, I did uninstall/reinstall of both Waze and Android Auto. Thanks for the suggestion, though. Nope. No error messages whatsoever. No issues with Google maps or GPS on phone. Waze actually also works fine on phone if not connected to UConnect. It's just when...
  13. Jarred

Good morning, 2020 2500 - 8.4 w/ nav UConnect 4 I know people have had issues with Waze but I haven't seen this specific issue come up. Wondering if anyone else is seeing it happen. Since about mid-August Waze only works about 1 time in 10. The app starts no problem and will calculate and...
  14. Jarred

New member from AL

Welcome to the forum. I spent a few years on Mother Rucker. Loved Alabama.
  15. Jarred

Screen Protector and Steering Wheel Cover

Welcome to the group. There are a few options for screen protectors and a few threads/posts on it. I used the LFOTPP one from Amazon and have had no issues in the 2 years it's been on. Others used the KYKR brand from Amazon and reported success. I don't remember seeing anyone reporting that...
  16. Jarred

What's the most annoying thing about your truck?

Not sure if you mentioned in another thread but if you just took delivery definitely drop your tire pressure. It kills the ride. They're delivered over 90 psi in most cases and you can drop into 40-60, depending on your comfort/load.
  17. Jarred

Procal Snap for 2019 on up back in stock

Thanks, @jadmt I've been waiting on it. $225 for those wondering. At that price though really no reason to just jump to AlfaOBD.
  18. Jarred

Removing B Pillar Vinyl - Any Regrets?

I don't have any before pics but this is the after on Max Steel.
  19. Jarred

Removing B Pillar Vinyl - Any Regrets?

Did it after the first month or so. Really easy to peel off with some heat or let sit in the sun. I had some adhesive residue to deal with but some goof off took care of it. Go slow and easy and it doesn't take too long. No regrets.