Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

Worst Nightmare Already

Yes i have a 2019 2500 mega cab have 2650 payload, I was told when i purchased the 5th wheel the pin weight was going to be around 1500 so i figured i would be good to go. I wasn't able to find the pin weight online before i bought but have since found it and that weight is like 2200 now. So now...
  2. O

Worst Nightmare Already

So i finally found the pin weight for my 5th wheel when i input those number i am at almost maxed out. the pin weight published will this weight go up as you load the 5th wheel or is that number the max if you max the max weight out on the 5th wheel?
  3. O

service air suspension

Mine said it was a computer update, hasn't come back on since.
  4. O

service air suspension

Anyone have any issues with the air suspension the 2500? Message came up to service air suspension and now not able to adjust air suspension at all.
  5. O

3500 + OEM air suspension + 5th wheel

Where you over weight for them to blow put also are you using a 2500 or a 3500? I am in the process of getting a 5th wheel and i have the 2500 with bags.