Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Cummins HO Squeaky Belt or Pulley

I'm still struggling with this issue. Anyone updates? Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
  2. T

Transforce ATs cracking

The tires should fall under Firestone's warranty if they're under 4 years old (check the DOT#). I don't know if you'll get the dealer to warranty them since it's a tire fault not a Chrysler one. If they do, you have a good dealer. Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
  3. T

Transforce ATs cracking

That's called weather checking and is a result of uv exposure. It's nothing of concern. Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
  4. T

Add or not add?

This reminds me of when I hung squirrel tails on my dad's '87 Bronco. I thought it was cool at the time. And, he was cool to allow it but in retrospect, very goofy looking. Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
  5. T

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Indeed, I was inaccurate in my use of updated. Thanks for an accurate description. Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
  6. T

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

In some ways, I'm very disappointed in how Ram has handled this issue. On the other hand, the identified solution is a full replacement with an updated version of the defective part. And, from what I understand, less scrutiny if you experience a failure prior to having the recall work done. This...
  7. T

Daily driving a prospector XL?

I agree about the sluggish acceleration but braking is fine and handling is improved over stock. It's fine to DD if you're ok with tuning or adding one of the piggyback pedal commander type boxes. Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
  8. T

Daily driving a prospector XL?

I have a 2020 PXL. My only complaint re daily driving is the truck is excruciatingly slow. The trans also has long delays between shifts that makes driving in city traffic a challenge. Keep in mind that my last truck was a tuned 2nd gen raptor, however. The positives are the aev suspension is...
  9. T

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

$5.15 to $6.15 for Las Vegas diesel. Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
  10. T

4 out of 6 are round

I've seen it on BFGs too. Most every manufacturer will have these on a very small percentage of units. It's simply that compared to other brands, Cooper has a higher number of defects, in my experience. I've sold thousands of Coopers so my sample size is large. Sent from my SM-N986U1 using...
  11. T

4 out of 6 are round

This is why I don't buy Cooper tires. I've had far too many out of round. I used to work for a large national wheel and tire shop and I would rank Cooper as a medium tier tire. That said, they should be covered under a manufactures defect warranty. Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
  12. T

BMP Fuel Filter Conversion

This exactly. Different =/= improved. Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
  13. T

Why do people like cab/clearance lights so much?

Looks. Wouldn't have an HD truck without 'em. Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
  14. T

Longer than a CP4 [emoji23] Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
  15. T

2021 RAM 3500 Tradesman | AEV Prospector | FWC Grandby

Ah, this brings back memories. I lived in State College for over a decade and spent a bit of time driving on many of these forest roads. They're surprisingly well maintained and accessible to many. Now I live in a more urban area and not a day goes by that I don't wish I could drive those forest...
  16. T

2021 RAM 3500 Dually Inner Steel Rims

Wow! I don't have any information to add but that's a poor way to reduce cost. I'd be pissed too. Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
  17. T

Another CP4 Thread.. Post your mileage on your CP4 truck.

Bro, you got the good pump, though (CP3). Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
  18. T

Another CP4 Thread.. Post your mileage on your CP4 truck.

2020 2500 with roughly 15k miles. After the first couple of tanks, I ran Hot Shots EDT at the Performance recommendation with each refill. At about 8k miles, I also added 2oz of LX4 to the tank in addition to the EDT. Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
  19. T

More info, please. I'll fill out a complaint about this nonsense. I cannot drive the truck in the manner intended since the failures happen randomly, without warning, and in a way that can threaten the safety of my family and others on the road. Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
  20. T

Granite Crystal Metallic — Let's see your aftermarket wheels

Amazing build! I have a PXL as well. Have you done anything beyond the AEV lift to accommodate the tires? I thought about going with 41" Iroks when the time comes but I dig your setup. Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk