Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Skooter76

Truck Lights on at 1 AM.

My wife woke up two nights ago from the notification on her phone that one of our security cameras had triggered. Thinking it was probably just a critter she didn't look at the video until the morning. In the video my truck headlights and tail lights were on. The truck was locked and the FOB was...
  2. Skooter76

How good are Your safety chains?

See article... =AT2MLX1xdQYXLR4VLOPKDguqd8zkjJ0TDuYvD6xl7Cnhyg9vD02o8j8zrm4clC5NdnqFGdeJD9GAG22L6o97xcS4JnySn3abz53d6wOM0YlsZGL5aQldQGCn4XQRUBzuZ1R1zezQtgsqrTxTCmLa5LRlcA8J-is4tTZaEO0Do1bDsCY0yVgVN_pH9--JQnKAOnYTiSx5']https://www.eastidahonews.com/.../crews-rescue-idaho.../
  3. Skooter76

Timbrens on Front for Snowplow

I am close to pulling the trigger on a stainless steel V-plow. My concern is the weight and squat. So far am considering either a Boss (my RAM dealer will pass along his discount) or a SnowX. They are both over 900 lbs. My Son-in-law works for a utility company and plows with their '19 2500...
  4. Skooter76

Anyone have a leveling kit with a plow mounted?

I checked with Thuren and their response was only if I was plowing my own driveway. They suggested their softer springs would not support the weight of a plow for over the road travel.