Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Gun138

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

I’ll look into the Carli also. Thanks
  2. Gun138

Ken’s 2500 Rebel

Luckily, from the time I ordered the truck until I got it the Maroney sticker dropped $8300 then at the time of delivery I was able to get the 10% discount. Saving $17,000. 2024 Ram 2500 Rebel April 9, 2024
  3. Gun138

I tried to do the same thing when mine was still in Mexico, but I needed the bill of sale along with the Vin number. I had the van, but I didn’t have a completed bill of sale. If you have both of those things, you can call the guardian service and they can activate it. You can see where your...
  4. Gun138

43 days from new order to pick up! Not bad. The dealer said 4 months. NOT COMPLAINING. I’ll post a picture when I get it.
  5. Gun138

Long Island NY
  6. Gun138

He said that there are thousands of cars offloaded at that port and that they truck them out in order. He did say that they usually prioritize customer orders over dealer inventory vehicles
  7. Gun138

Same! I sold my 2020 1500 limited on March 6th. My new 2500 Was rebel is so close. It was shipped to Davisville Rhode Island on the 26th. My dealer says it could take another 3 weeks to get to the dealer 3 hours away.