Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Ram Truck Hoodies

Hi All - I bought a couple of Ram truck hoodies online and they are not what I wanted. The design is cool, but they are not the sweatshirt/fleece type hoodie. These are more like a shirt type hoodie. The are 95% polyester and 5% spandex. Like the performance shirts. Made in China. The seller is...
  2. R

2020 2500 Rear Seats

I was looking at my 2020 2500 Crew Cab and I noticed two straps on the rear seats. They are behind the headrests. Do the rear seat fold forward? Are the straps the way to do it? I pulled and they don't seem to do anything. Sorry newb question.
  3. R

Broken Third Brake Light

Well, this sucks! Went to the car wash and there was water all over my back seat. I went straight to my dealer and we looked at it. Noticed my third brake light is broken on the top two corners. It is weird, I don't see how this could happen. I don't do any extreme off roading. I had a canopy...
  4. R

Jump Seat to Console Swap Process

[MOD: All offers to buy/sell/trade need to be made/linked to a proper post in the buy/sell/trade forum and ADHERE TO THE FORUM RULES including no buying/selling/trading outside that forum.] [Failure to do so after one polite warning may result in the posts being deleted. Repeat offenses...
  5. R

Help! Anyone know how to remove dash USB/Power port panels?

Anyone know how to remove dash USB/Power port panels? I am talking the on the dash below the NAV 2500 with Jump seat. it has the storage bin also. I don't want to damage it. TIA
  6. R

New Member From Oregon

Hi All - Are years of being a Ford guy, I have purchased a 2020 Ram 2500 Laramie. I have now added Ram running boards, Leer canopy, and Ram all weather floor mats. Working on wheels and tires now. I had a problem with the 12" Nav, surround cameras, and climate control. After researching on...