Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. DuallyContender

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Man I put 1100 miles on it the first day lol.
  2. DuallyContender

Carli is the best, I have had them on the 2020,2022 and now doing it on the 2024.
  3. DuallyContender

Beautiful truck! I'm doing the 3.25" Carli on mine and adding 37's that's about it.
  4. DuallyContender

Anthony is as straight shot as it gets, I honestly never met a group of guys so honest as the brothers over @ Mark Dodge man. These guys are the definition of BUSINESS. They have earned my business and everyone I can recommend to them for sure. No one like these guys out in the fields.
  5. DuallyContender

Man I came in back here today to see if you had already taken delivery! I can't believe you still don't have your truck. I'm hoping next weekend you will be riding in it.
  6. DuallyContender

I can’t believe you haven’t gotten called yet, you have to be due any day for sure. I was definitely one of the lucky guys definitely.
  7. DuallyContender

Just got her tinted. I love it so far.
  8. DuallyContender

1 week left bubba
  9. DuallyContender

Should be any day now man. Congrats.
  10. DuallyContender

That’s quick, I saw someone yesterday that’s been 6 months and no confirmation off ford.
  11. DuallyContender

Patriot blue! Looks amazing paired with the night package. Unbelievable truck!
  12. DuallyContender

Can’t wait to tow my contender center console with it bro! Amazing experience with you guys nothing but good to say!
  13. DuallyContender

Just picked her up!
  14. DuallyContender

Boys, I tell you - the guys at MD don’t play. They’re straight business. A+ for them so far I can’t stress enough for these guys!
  15. DuallyContender

tequila & corona party?
  16. DuallyContender

By the way, dealing with @AnthonyRI has been nothing but second to none. For anyone looking to place an order please do reach out to him! Amazing service from him and the MD team y’all!
  17. DuallyContender

Bro! Finally, congrats brother! I’m sure you’ll get it before that too.
  18. DuallyContender

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

How does it work? Do I just put my vehicle information in the website, they give me a price and I can pay there? Or do I have to call Granger?
  19. DuallyContender

Man I don’t know how I would feel about that, I would at least like to know what happened to get me that status.
  20. DuallyContender

I was checking my ram app everyday as I already had it added. But it wouldn’t show me where the truck was on the app, I just checked right now and it does show me that the truck is indeed in mark dodge. I guess they already activated everything for me as I also signed documents today. Check your PM.