Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. jabartram

Backup sensors?

does anyone know why the rear sensors are mounted in the plastic trim, im thinking about drilling the rear bumper to move them up?
  2. jabartram

did a couple of minor upgrades.

Bullett point 3 point mount NH Overland auxiliary battery box.
  3. jabartram

Oem / Srt oil filter?

I have a 2020 Power Wagon 6.4. the oem oil filter is Mopar (4892339AB) I have an SRT filter 05038041AA I have been looking on the mopar parts site, it lists the Challenger 6.4, but not the ram 6.4? can i safely use the srt filter?
  4. jabartram

Amp steps drop.

I have a 2020 Power wagon, sliders are out of the question at this time. i will be adding thuren 1.5 front springs soon. for those who are running amp steps can you give me a drop measurement from door sill?
  5. jabartram

Aries actiontrac steps

Is anyone running these on their 2500? They look to be a better alternative than amp. Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  6. jabartram

Tire size change with AlfaOBD 2020 power wagon

Has anyone successfully changed tire size in bcm with alpha? im looking at 35s but i want all calculations correct.
  7. jabartram

Thuren 1.5 front springs

Is anybody running thuren 1.5 front springs with stock bilsteins? Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  8. jabartram

2020 Powerwagon 12v and accessory power in cab?

im installing a dash cam and a switchbank im looking for a 12v and accessory wire i can safely tap, not ready to drill the fire wall unless absolutely necessary.