Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

22 6.7 “making oil”

22 Ram 2500 with under 9k miles that has been experiencing excessive regens. It is at the dealership again making the 4th attempt at the issue. This is the cold oil level taken after setting level. According to the dealership they consider it a “normal level”. It is so thin it will hardly stay...
  2. G

Frequent Active Regen fix

I have previously post on this but decided to start a new post due to updates. I have a 22 2500 with almost 8600mi. It started regening every 80-150mi approximately. It has been to the dealership 3x and the 4th scheduled for Monday. As of now it has had a new mass air flow sensor, and DPF...
  3. G

Regen

Who has found a solution to the frequent regens on their 22 and ups? Mine has been going into auto regen every 30-100mi. No codes, no check engine light, and it has current updates. Mine is a 22 2500 with 7500mi. The fuel mileage went from 20ish to 11ish. I replaced the air filter with a new K&N...