Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Patriot Motor Sports USA

IS THERE... A Difference in front Spring Rates for Different DRW Trim Levels??

I am looking to see if there is a difference in the spring free height or coil size on the 2020+ Ram 3500 DRW trucks depending upon if it is a MegaCab Limited like mine... or a Long Bed with possibly a lower trim level like a Commercial optioned Base or Longhorn? Does anyone on the East Coast...
  2. Patriot Motor Sports USA

2021 Aisin beginning to FAIL at 55,000 miles! ** HOT 150HP TUNE **

Yup, I wanna say it isn't so, but just this past week while hauling a fairly light boat of 8500#, my Aisin trans in my 2021 Ram 3500 MC DRW Limited is flaring hard on 3rd gear shifts and again on 4th gear shifts. Has anyone else had this issue on a <100Kmile truck? I am going to add a deeper...
  3. Patriot Motor Sports USA

RDS Aux Tank Install w/ Fuel Polishing System | Commercial Aux Switches Pin/Programming

I figured out the Dealers will never be able to diagnose the code issues I had because all three I went to, were unable to duplicate the fuel flow problems I had because I was towing a 12K# Tiny Home which is like pulling a Parachute down the highway. Another friend of mine who was having the...
  4. Patriot Motor Sports USA

Need a STOCK set of Front DRW 3500 Springs

I am looking for a set of STOCK height front springs for a 2021 Ram 3500 DRW Megacab 4WD Limited LMK if you have a set to sell that are collecting dust! David@AldenTransport.com Thanks!!
  5. Patriot Motor Sports USA

High Output (AISIN) Tuning

After my three attempts to get dealerships to replace my in-tank lift pump due to fuel contamination causing repeated issues with the ECU putting the truck into "limp mode"... I decided to replace it myself. I also decided that since FCA is failing to keep up, there is no need for me to believe...
  6. Patriot Motor Sports USA

BEST Source for Ram/Cummins Parts with ACTUAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE

I am looking to purchase a considerable amount of parts for my 2021 Ram 3500 HO and have been going over many different websites, reading forums and checking out posts to the point where I am ready to order but want to hear from those who have actually ordered and willing to share first-hand...
  7. Patriot Motor Sports USA

Does not save Phone Favorites

Is anyone else having this issue with the Uconnect 12" not saving the Phone Contacts as Favorites? My truck is a 2021 3500 HO Limited and it is annoying to each day have to save my Bluetooth contacts again. Has anyone else had this issue and found a fix? My dealer is worthless as they just...
  8. Patriot Motor Sports USA

Rear View Video Monitor Extension Cable Test!

Yesterday I did a Livestream on my YouTube Channel to highlight removing my CHMSL, removing the rearview camera (not the cargo cam) and extended it with a custom 8ft cable. The test was a huge success with zero video degradation. I want to be able to mount the factory camera with my ARE bed...
  9. Patriot Motor Sports USA

2021 Digital Rearview Mirror Question

I take delivery of my 2021 Ram 3500 MegaCab Limited later this week. I intend to put an ARE Topper on it as I will also add the Aux fuel tank and keep lots of gear for hauling my boats around. Since the Digital Rearview Mirror has dual cameras on the top of the cab to look in and around the...