Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. N

2019 ram 3500 taillight wiring

Just not sure why it seems to only have an issue with the right side and only when the motor is running. I triple checked to make sure that I set all these CBC Features: Combined Rear Lighting Enabled- YES CBC Features: LED Stop Lamps Present- YES CBC Features: LED Tail Lamps Present- YES CBC...
  2. N

No. I did but then cut them and cleared the faults to make sure that wasn't the issue
  3. N

Just found that it only does this when the truck is turned on if I have it on run it resets automatically and works fine but as soon as I start it and let it idle about 3 to 5 minutes it quits working
  4. N

I hate to bug yall again this truck is going to be the end of me lol So the taillights and turn signals works great for about 5 minutes then the right side quits working both the blinker and brake light but the running light stays on The fault code is B1646 Rear Right Turn Lamp Control Short...
  5. N

So I guess the CAN wires were backwards which is dumb since the instructions are clear to color match them. But it worked and I was able to fix the brake light issue and turn of all the lights on the dash! I just want to thank you all for the help I definitely couldn't have ever figured that out...
  6. N

I will give it a go later today. The CAN blocks one is black and green and one is white and green I hooked the white connector to the white CAN BAR and the black connector to the black CAN bar. I guess that's wrong
  7. N

I have the OBD vLinker MC the security module bypass, I purchased alfaobd, and I am using my android. The Phone pairs with the OBDLink, I have all of the security module wires hooked up and key in run position. Every time I try to connect, it attempts 4 times and then I get the Failed! message...
  8. N

I finally received the bypass wire and it will not connect to the Body Control Module when the by pass is plugged in but if I unplug it and plug the vLinker MC straight to the factory obd port I can connect to anything I want but it doesnt give me optios to change anything. I'm lost idk if the...
  9. N

Thanks for the support so far yall have been super helpful! My last question so I wired one side with the new taillights and left the other one plugged in to the stock taillight but for some reason the new ones will work fine except the brake light will stop working after a few minutes of...
  10. N

I knew that lol just got my words mixed
  11. N

Need help I can't find a tail light wire diagram 2019 ram 3500 with park assist. I am custom building a utility bed for my truck and I put led corvette lights in the rear and I can't get it to stop blinking fast on the dash. I found out where all the wires go to except the brown and white one...