Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. JRM222500

Level kit?

2. JRM222500

Level kit?

Yes. Mine is pretty much dead even front to back. No rake. After taking measurements and talking to Thuren that’s why I went w .5” up front and 1” rear.
  3. JRM222500

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Thanks. Did not weigh before and after. Gas mileage has been 8.2 mpg since I bought it a month ago. The work was complete Friday night so I can’t determine mpg yet. Will update when I drive it this week.
  4. JRM222500

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Here’s the finished product after everyone’s helpful suggestions. Thuren front: .5” leveling kit w fox shocks, sway bar links, track bar. Rear: Thuren 1” coils, fox shocks, track bar. Shock boots. Method MR315 17x37 +25. Nitto Ridge Grappler 37 x 12.5. Minor trimming. No rubbing fully flexed...
  5. JRM222500

Level kit?

Here’s the finished product after everyone’s helpful suggestions. Thuren front: .5” leveling kit w fox shocks, sway bar links, track bar. Rear: Thuren 1” coils, fox shocks, track bar. Shock boots. Method MR315 17x37 +25. Nitto Ridge Grappler 37 x 12.5. Minor trimming. No rubbing fully flexed...
  6. JRM222500

Level kit?

Thanks for your insight and the CJC video. I had spoken to CJC when I first started researching my build. I’ll post results when build is complete
  7. JRM222500

Level kit?

Yes I meant wheel spacers. I ordered wheels and tires from custom offset and the rep told me from his experience I would need approx 2” Wheel spacers to prevent contact w the control arm. The wheels I ordered have +25 offset. 17”x8.5” method wheels w 37” x 12.5” Nitto Grapplers. Thuren 1/2”...
  8. JRM222500

Level kit?

Did you have to add backspacers?
  9. JRM222500

Level kit?

Did you need to add back spacers and if so, how much?
  10. JRM222500

Level kit?

Nice rig! Getting tons of info from this forum and getting an education as well. I’m not a mechanic. My local mechanic is ok. Not very knowledgeable about off road suspensions. I’m looking for a set up that will run as close to stock on the highway with decent off road ability if I need it. Not...
  11. JRM222500

Level kit?

Thanks for the info. Do you have pics of your rig and exactly what total set up you’re running? Thanks
  12. JRM222500

2022 Power Wagon Build

When you put 37’s on the stock 17”, did you add a lift/leveling , any backspacing required? I want to add 37’s to my stock wheels as well and want to see what is needed so there’s no rubbing issues. Trying to keep suspension stock, if possible. Thanks
  13. JRM222500

Level kit?

So, will the 37’s work on the 17” wheels w out a lift/ leveling and would I need backspacing? Sorry for so many ??? this is all new to me. Thanks
  14. JRM222500

Level kit?

So if I put 37’s on the factory 17” beadlocks, would the 5-3/4” backspacers take care of any rubbing issues or would I also need a lift/leveling? Any issues w drive shaft angles running 37’s?
  15. JRM222500

Level kit?

Just bought 2022 power wagon. Wanting to replace factory bead lock wheels & tires w 18”x9.5” & 35” x 12.5” AT’s. Factory suspension seems fine. Reading that 2.5” level needed to prevent rubbing. Getting mixed opinions. Trucks like new. 2500 miles and was traded in after 3 mths. Any suggestions...