Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. AlexcumminsH.O

Ram 2022 frequent regeneration, lemon law

Hello everyone, I have a 2022 3500 H.O Regens every 100 miles or less, been like this since I bought it, I'm thinking on start a case with the lemon law, has someone submited a lemon law case? I just want some info to know if they really help, thank you.
  2. AlexcumminsH.O

Regens at alarming rate!

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/ram-2022-frequent-regeneration-lemon-law.16881/
  3. AlexcumminsH.O

Regeneration almost every day

I don't about a reflash but they fix the recall about emissions part
  4. AlexcumminsH.O

Automatic Regen too often

Oh okay, thank you !
  5. AlexcumminsH.O

Is this a safe store? I was gonna buy it on mopar store
  6. AlexcumminsH.O

What I use to do is change the screen on the dashboard, and just leave it there to monitor when the truck is doing regen, I have a notebook on my truck and I just write the miles when start to regen and the miles when finish. If you are not on this screen you are not gonna be able to notice...
  7. AlexcumminsH.O

Thanks, I think I'm gonna start with the air filter
  8. AlexcumminsH.O

Hi everyone, I know this is a old story but I have a 2022 ram 3500, 15,000 miles on it, and it's doing regen every 100 miles, goes on regen for 30 miles and finish, then another 100 miles and regen again, it's a exactly cycle, on December my engine light came on I took it to the dealer they fix...
  9. AlexcumminsH.O

Hi everyone, hope someone read my commment, I have a 2022 ram 3500, 15,000 miles on it, and it's doing regen every 100 miles, somebody know if this problem have a solution already???
  10. AlexcumminsH.O

How long you been having problems with the regeneration?
  11. AlexcumminsH.O

Hello I hope you can help me, I have a Ram Laramie 3500 High Output year 2022, I have a year with my truck, and it's doing regen almost every day, I have 9,450 miles on my truck, I use this truck every day to go to work, about 40 miles back and forth, I noticed a lot of people with this year of...
  12. AlexcumminsH.O

Hello I hope you can help me, I have a Ram Laramie 3500 High Output year 2022, I have a year...

Hello I hope you can help me, I have a Ram Laramie 3500 High Output year 2022, I have a year with my truck, and it's doing regen almost every day, I have 9,450 miles on my truck, I use this truck every day to go to work, about 40 miles back and forth, I noticed a lot of people with this year of...