Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Mismatched spare tire?

Anyone with 37’s have experience running a 35“ spare? I imagine you’d be ok from a handling and safety perspective to use one to drive, temporarily and conservatively, to a tire shop but is there risk of grinding the rear LSD on dry pavement if rear tires are mismatched in size?
  2. S

Minimum steps/rails

Am looking for steps that are tight to the rockers and with minimal droopy parts so they won’t get banged off-road but still offer some step-up functionality. Although I am able to get some Maple sliders with little or no shipping cost, I am holding off on full, heavy sliders to save some...
  3. S

Decal delete vs Badging delete

The 2024 build sheet has a “power wagon badging delete“ option , whereas prior years I believe had “decal delete”. Is there a difference? Dealer isn’t sure either. And do the deletes vary depending if a truck has monotone vs two tone paint checked off? I prefer not to have the vertical...