Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Buckrub

" No Nodal" NAV message

Asked this before somewhere......but never got an answer. Can not find any reference to it via search of here or anywhere. NAV system (which is good) on seemingly odd times will say (voice activated) "NO NODAL". It's usually after it has spoken some kind of Nav turn commands. But it doesn't...
  2. Buckrub

Navigation audible instructions

First, how do I turn OFF the audible instructions on the Navigation part of the screen? I like the built in Nav, that's great. But the talking bothers me. I found 3 settings and chose the one that doesn't have audible in it. I also have muted the radio portion on the MUTE button. Still it...
  3. Buckrub

3500 Towing Break In Period

There are some threads all over on this, various sites. But if there is any real world advice, I'd love to hear it. Long time tower of 16,500+ pound 5th wheel. Brand new Big Horn. It's in 'shop' getting a spray in liner and new 5th wheel hitch (BD5D), running boards, etc. It is a 4X2 with...