Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. diablo82

Operation Temp at EGT 4 and 5

I pulled all 5 EGT temp on my CTS2 screen and found out that the temperature at EGT4 and EGT5 is very much constantly holding around 550 and always higher than the rest of the EGT (1, 2, and 3). Is this normal? I just found this out couple days ago at highway and not pulling any weight. I did...
  2. diablo82

Build-in Resistor Front Turning Signal for Reflector LED headlight

Does anyone have one of those resistor build-in front turning signal LED bulb that work currently without hyper flash or bulb out warning? I used to have an older set that work but I sold it with the headlight. I tried several set from Amazon but none of them work so far. Thanks.
  3. diablo82

BAJA Design Squadron Fog Light Kit

Currently I am eyeballing the CJC Baja fog light kit and wonder if anyone have any input regarding the brightness of the kit. I am thinking about the SAE version since the Sport would be too bright for oncoming traffic. But is it true that the SAE is much tuned down from the Sport version and...
  4. diablo82

Morimoto XB vs. Big Horn/Laramie OEM LED

Do anyone have experience with both OEM LED and Morimoto. I am looking to change out my regular LED to night edition one but wonder if the Morimoto one worth the $900 extra? Seem like the Morimoto is going to be much brighter due to the 3 LED housing vs. OEM 2 LED unit (low beam), or is it...
  5. diablo82

Sway bar recommendation

After install the Carli leveling Fox 2.0 with AEV wheel and 37x12.5 17R Geolandar ATX the front tires are rubbing the sway bar. Is there any after market sway bar that could minimize this issue? Not sure if this help but I have not get an alignment yet. TIA
  6. diablo82

37x12.5 17R on AEV wheel

Does anyone have experience running with this set up? I believe both AEV wheel offset are +27mm. Would the Carli leveling kit make any difference in term of rubbing issue? Or should I stay with 35s? Thanks
  7. diablo82

CP4 issue

So on a FB 5th gen Ram HD group, people start freaking out about the CP4 fuel pump failing. Does anyone here have any issue with their CP4 yet? One person even stated that there are 7% fail rate on these pump...
  8. diablo82

Carli 2.5 leveling kit FOX vs. KING for sand driving

I am putting together a wheels, tires, and suspension setup for better beach/sand handling. Since I will be towing and therefore I am pretty sure I am going with 35's with 17" wheels. For suspension set up though, would it be matter at all for sand handling? Sure the KING setup seem can...
  9. diablo82

AEV Lift Kit

Does anyone here have experience with the AEV lift kit? I know many said that it is just an overpriced body lift but I do like the idea of able to fit 37" without lifting the truck excessively.
  10. diablo82

Front grill trim removal

Does anyone have experience remove the front grill chrome trim on both side of the "RAM"? I was able to remove the original chrome letters and replace them with black one. But those two on the side, no matter how hard I plied it just won't come off. Thanks