Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Benson

Which battery tender to use

I am installing a dashcam system in my 2022 Limited 3500. It has the capability of monitoring while the truck sits. I'm looking to install a battery trickle charges/tender to keep my battery topped off since the truck is parked most of the time and I drive my Prius. Yes, the Prius get 40 mpg...
  2. Benson

my Payload Capacity

I sure this has already been discussed several times but I wanted to go through the math by myself and see if I'm doing this correctly. I'm buying a new 5th wheel this weekend and want to know all of my weights are correct, I have a 2022 3500 limited dually with the air suspension and all of...
  3. Benson

Trailer TPMS and Surround camera question

When I got my 22 3500 dually i planned on using it for towing my fifth wheel. I got the trailer TPMS but I thought I read something on here that the sensors that come with the truck from the factory don't work on aluminum wheels. Is this true and if so, what is the part number for the longer...
  4. Benson

Auxiliary Fuel tank/tool box combo

So, I'm looking to increase my fuel capacity. I'm looking at adding the RDS 72743 60 gal 55l x 19h x 20w. This tank is set up to be a gravity feed setup. I think it also has 2 fittings in the top of the tank. I don't want to go the gravity feed route so I'm thinking about getting a pickup tube...
  5. Benson

Fuel milage for 3500 HO

I know I didn't buy my 3500 Limited dually for the mileage but I only have about 450 miles on it for the first week and I'm getting around 14 mpg for the first tank. What are some of the numbers that I can expect after a few thousand miles?
  6. Benson

Hello from Las Vegas

Thanks for the add. Just got my 3500 Limited dually HO last Monday. I have always been a Chevy guy even though I have had a 2007 Tacoma but after the 2012 Silverado that I just traded in on my RAM I don't see myself going back to Chevy. I love this new 3500.