Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

3500 Dually with 6.4L? HEAVY truck camper question.

Please enlighten me. My wife and I are narrowing down our retirement, RV travel search. We have become very interested in a truck camper due to the fact it's actually bigger than ' 4x4 AWD vans' and we would have Rams 4wd for winter use. Not to mention we can take the camper off and use the...
  2. P

Talk Me Out Of Buying a 2500 vs 1500

I don't want to start a major debate here but when pricing out the following models, here is what I am getting: 1. 1500 Laramie, 6'4" box, V8 E-torque, 33 g fuel tank, air suspension (have this on my Grand Cherokee and love it), Night Edition, fully loaded = around $72,000 2. 1500 Limited...
  3. P

2500 HD w/ Anti Spin Diff vs Power Wagon in Snow

Can someone with first hand experience help me out? I live half the time in the mountains of WV (Snowshoe to be exact) and during winter, will be driving often with snow covered roads. Sometimes, as I get closer to my home, these roads are not plowed yet and will need to traverse steep...
  4. P

Premium Fuel Needed for 2020?

I thought mid grade was recommended for the 6.4L in the HD. I know there was always a debate between owners on whether or not Premium would help with MPG but according to the RAM site, https://www.ramtrucks.com/2020/ram-2500/specs.html , it recommends Premium on the 2020. I am one of those...
  5. P

Rambox on HD vs 1500

I know the HD did not receive the same Rambox as the 1500. I'm assuming the 1500 can be locked and unlocked by pressing the black button next to the Rambox keyhole. On the HD, there isn't a button. - Will the HD Rambox lock and unlock by using the keyfob or button on the cab doors? - Will...