Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R.Duff7

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Removed the bds dual stabilizer and Installed the Carli track bar and lower stabilizer. Did notice that the axle side bolt hole has a C-hair of wear so the bolt moves a tiny bit compared to the hole in the thuren frame track bar mount, but it's not egged shaped like stuff I've seen online...
  2. R.Duff7

Installed the TC skid plate and Installed some NH Overland goodies. Just have my track bar and stabilizer to do when the 1-3/8 Crows foot finally shows up.
  3. R.Duff7

Got the AEV Saltas on today. I'll get the trim rings eventually. I'll probably put the trim ring plastic bolts in just to protect the threads for now.
  4. R.Duff7

Just checked, doesn't push against the Flap from what I could see/ feel.
  5. R.Duff7

Yeah that's why I just buy a block of cheese and put it in my arm rest and have all the goodies under the tonneau cover and hope they don't ask further;)
  6. R.Duff7

Shipping to Canada is the whacky part.
  7. R.Duff7

Oh nice I just ordered those with the mountain landscape print. Wasn't sure how the letters would turn out.
  8. R.Duff7

The KMC wheels are +18 offset. I've got a set of Aev salta's in Onyx +27 offset to switch out to though.
  9. R.Duff7

Oh nice! What height version did you get ? Mines a 12" rack with the cover adapters and the tent sits under the roof line for the most part, apart from the rear bulge but it Definitely fits better than when it was on my 19 1500.
  10. R.Duff7

Yeah Good point!
  11. R.Duff7

Yeah it fits super snug and twists in and locks like the stock one. I kept the stock one for now but it'll probably be in the recycling soon
  12. R.Duff7

2019 ram 3500 alfaobd i cant complete a trans relearn.

This is what my dealer did. Maybe it'll help your dealer out.
  13. R.Duff7

I'll find the work order from my dealer and see what it says. Maybe that'll help
  14. R.Duff7

Yeah I forgot the first time getting out and almost went for a nice fall. . Not sure how the wife's going to like them but we'll see. On a side note, I did pick up a set of Billet diesel and def fluid caps from banks. Looked at genos but the shipping was whacky $$$. So far the quality and fit...
  15. R.Duff7

Installed a set of power wagon "rock" sliders I got from a local member. Also picked up the milwakuee m18 tire inflator for road trips and whatnot. Until I can decide if I want to get a on board compressor or not. Waiting for my Aev Salta's in Onyx Black and Carli track bar + lower steering...
  16. R.Duff7

Yeah dealer fixed mine super quick.
  17. R.Duff7

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

How did they balance out? I'm having trouble with my 37x12.5 at3w's, got balance masters but still get vibration at 107kmph/ 65/70mph.
  18. R.Duff7

The Front has a drain tube, but it's not to long. I just use a large spray bottle and put the tube in it and balance it on the front dif/axle. For the rear I just found a hose I had laying around and pushed it on the little nipple and let it drain into a tub/bottle.
  19. R.Duff7

Changed out the 2 fuel filters, cabin filter, then noticed either a transmission leak or a transfer case leak where they bolt together. So either a input or a outputseal I reckon. Degreased and washed the underside to remove the atf/ tc fluid from everything. Dealer can't get me in till April 19th
  20. R.Duff7

Found out I have a 196L / 52 Gallon fuel tank while I was under the truck re torquing bolts/ dealing with rust removal and paint. Just need to reprogram truck so it knows it has the 196L instead of 117L tank.