Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Power Wagon Flares on Limited?

I was in a minor accident with my 22 3500 Limited and have decided to replace my damaged bumper with the AEV front bumper. I wanted to add some black accent to the side of the truck but don't need their giant fender flares. Will the power wagon flares work on a non-power wagon? I wouldn't see...
  2. M

My 2019 Power Wagon Build

Welcome to the build of my 2019 Power Wagon. I currently use this truck as my daily driver as well as an emergency response vehicle for a local fire dept. My wife and I also go to off-road parks a few times a year and we will either tow our camper or tent camp. I bought this truck used with...
  3. M

Lower Front Bumper Protection Plate

For those looking to ditch the front lower spoiler on the 19-20 power wagons, the CJC intercooler guard will fit and add a small level of protection to the truck. After installing it, I would definitely not put it in the skid plate category as it does have a lot of flex but it does look good...
  4. M

Something missing?

I was looking around in the engine bay and noticed these two spring clips not being used on the battery tray? Is there supposed to be something mounted there like a cover that might be missing? I am not the first owner of this truck so I was just wondering. I already found the battery hold down...
  5. M

Wiring Diagrams?

Does anyone have access to wiring diagrams? I am looking for the following under the dash to wire my emergency lighting controller to the fancy led drl lights in the brightest mode for each headlight each brake light the horn ring TIA
  6. M

My new to me Power Wagon

Hi all, I am Michael from TN. I just bought my third Ram but this time it is a power wagon. In the past ive had a 3rd gen dually, a 4th gen mega cab diesel, and now a 4.5 gen power wagon. my wife and I love to offroad and we used to do it a lot in my Tacoma but our family has outgrown the Tacoma...