Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Joe mama

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

She finally seen the light!
  2. Joe mama

The Other Vehicle

2008 SRT10 Viper, I've had more fun in this car than any I have ever owned!
  3. Joe mama

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I had a similar problem with my 2500. My door wasn't opening as much as the door frame opening. I was able to adjust the upper limit of the garage door to give me enough room for the truck to fit without hitting the bottom of the door.
  4. Joe mama

Trailer brake disconnected

I had the same problem when I had my ECOdiesel. The dealer couldn't find the problem and said it must be the trailer. Had the trailer checked out and it was fine. I fixed it my self by slightly bending the pins on the vehicle side of connector. Sometimes it would have a connection and other...
  5. Joe mama

Rivets

I purchased poly rivet gun from harborfrieght that came with extra rivets that are needed for the mud flaps. ($16.99) 7 in. Poly Hand Riveter Kit (harborfreight.com)
  6. Joe mama

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Added 3M clear film on my hood and bumper. I made templets from a plastic sheet then cut it out from a 12" X 72" roll. I have the film on the lower 8" of the hood because on my previous 2016 ECO diesel all the rock chips are on the lower 4" of the hood. It came out pretty good! Hopefully this...
  7. Joe mama

Bluetooth backup camera

My Furrion came with a screen. Not sure if it can connect to the trucks screen.
  8. Joe mama

Lets see what you are towing!

The first thing I did when I brought home the new truck was hooked up our TT and went for a ride. How nice!
  9. Joe mama

Upgrading to a 2500 Cummins

To my surprise the truck made it to Sterling Heights Wednesday and was delivered to the dealer Thursday and I brought it home on Friday. That was a long 2 month wait! I'm going to miss the ECO diesel but this truck will make it easier to forget.
  10. Joe mama

I finally have some good news. The truck finally made it to Sterling Heights! Hopefully I'll have it by the end of next week.
  11. Joe mama

Update part 2: My truck was scheduled to arrive in Sterling Heights July 27th. July 23rd it was in Alliance, TX. Yesterday July 27th it was somewhere in Missouri. Today it's in Kansas City. Maybe that are driving it here! lol I can't wait!
  12. Joe mama

What’s in your garage?

2016 Ram Outdoorsman Eco Diesel (Waiting to trade in. My 2500 Big Horn is due to arrive in Sterling Heights today!) Guess what color. lol 2018 Charger GT 2008 SRT10 Viper
  13. Joe mama

Update: The truck is ready to ship! There is a estimated deliver date to Sterling Heights 7/28. I live in Brighton, MI. Its approx. 40 miles west of Sterling Heights. Not sure how long it will take to get to the dealer after it arrives in sterling Heights.
  14. Joe mama

I ordered a 2020 Big Horn 4X4, Delmonico red, Rambox, Sport appearance package, level 2 equipment group, cold weather package., cloth black bucket seats. I ordered it June 4th, received the VON June 5th. The VIN# June 8th. and the build sheet today July 3rd. Dealer claims I might have the...