Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

The navigation system not working

It’s TomTom. On recent trip while towing, was sent to wrong location 3 times. I sit in the navigator’s seat and have to confirm directions/locations off my phone. RAM needs to dump Tom Tom or Uconnect.
  2. M

What happened to the diesel prices? - in Uconnect that is.

Have a new 2022 2500 diesel with 12”Uconnect. Still no diesel fuel option on Uconnect. Also no Tow Navigation. Have contacted Ram. Told to download updates to flash drive and upload to Uconnect. Didn’t work. More glitches. Totally frustrated with Ram. Just saw a class action suit online.
  3. M

Windshield replacement recommendations wanted.

Does anyone know what the rows of black dots surrounding the windshield’s edges for?
  4. M

Windshield replacement recommendations wanted.

Cracked windshield starting from far edge, beyond the black dots on passenger side on brand new 2022 2500 Limited. Windshield has Ram logo in corner and rows of black dots surrounding the windshield along the edge. Want a OEM. I have heard different stories regarding things not working...
  5. M

OEM power running boards & mud flaps/splash guards

Thanks. Tried to ask dealer. He said to ask on the forum. Goes to prove you all know more than dealers.
  6. M

OEM power running boards & mud flaps/splash guards

2022 Limited 2500 4x4 Diesel with fender flares and power running boards. Will splash guards/mud flaps help keep dirt, mud, etc off the running boards? Any recommendations? Mopar or Weathertech? We also pull a travel trailer.
  7. M

Gotta love those Cummins

Bought our second Cummins Diesel. Just bought a new 2022 2500 Limited Turbo Diesel. Keeping the 1999 Dodge Ram Laramie Diesel, because I hear at 250,000 miles it’s just being broken in.
  8. M

Uconnect 12" Screen Fixes Needed and Suggested New Features

List of apps that work with Uconnect would be beneficial, even if have to pay for apps. The 12” screen is great but it would be nice if I didn’t have to have my trailer tire pressure monitor on my dash also, or my Garmin RV monitor. It would like to see an option for RV trip mapping/navigation...