Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Uconnect Radio Software

FCA-MY23.T25.48-PROD is my version in my new 2023 Ram 2500 Build date was 2/23 Guess I have the current version
  2. J

Uconnect Radio Software

Can someone walk me through how you find out the version of software for the radio? I went to the software section on the screen but nothing for the radio. Trying to find out if I have version 26.17 on my new 2023 Ram 2500 Larime
  3. J

Price negotiated from MSRP

2023 RAM 2500 Laramie crew cab 4x4 Cummins, Pearl White, leather trim seats, Towing Tech Group, Safety Group, Protection Group, Chrome bumpers, Laramie Level F Group, anti-spin diff, Cummins, 20 inch polished wheels MSRP $88,270 Got $9,280 off sticker which included a $1,750 Ram rebate.
  4. J

I grew up in Lake Charles!
  5. J

I purchased my new truck in Louisiana and live in FL. No issues going to the DMV and registering the new vehicle. Dealer will give you all the paperwork that you need to get it registered. I elected for the dealer to not withhold taxes and get the tag for me. I did it myself.
  6. J

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

Thanks...curious but the transmission discussed on this thread is that tranny on the High Out Cummins? Just wondering what trucks get those transmissions?
  7. J

Tailgate alignment ?

Just took delivery of my new truck last week and noticed the exact same thing as everyone else.
  8. J

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

Newbie question here. I just took delivery of a new Ram 2500 Cummins with the 68RFE Transmission. Is this the same transmission that everyone is having trouble with?
  9. J

Installed the S&B cold air intake, with some interesting results since the install

Thanks for the info........I new my 2012 Cummins from front to back. Taking a little while to figure out all the buttons on this new truck, but the only thing I have is the DFF quantity guage, nothing on regen?
  10. J

Installed the S&B cold air intake, with some interesting results since the install

I just bought a brand new 2023 Ram 2500 with the Cummins. It does not have that regen gauge on it? I traded my 2012 Ram 2500 diesel and something else I noticed was the new truck cranks longer than my 2012 before it runs. My 2012 had a glow plug light that you waited for it to go out before...