Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Ickabod

4-Way and 7-Way trailer connectors

I believe you can only have one connector working at a time. Either the bed connector or the bumper connector. There are wires in the rear of the truck to switch which one you use.
  2. Ickabod

2024 RamBox availability

I would suggest that you order what you want. That is what I ended up doing. Going this route guarantees that you get what options you want, and don't get options you don't care for. There are several dealers on this site that offer 4% under invoice (~10% off MSRP) when you order.
  3. Ickabod

Auxiliary mounted switch prep options?

I ordered just the switches and they came "prepped".
  4. Ickabod

Looking at a 2022

I think you can do better on the price. For comparison, I bought my new 2022 limited 6.4 for $67,700 out the door.
  5. Ickabod

2023 Trailer Light Check - does yours work ? Mine doesn't

My 2022 has it in the EVIC and it works.
  6. Ickabod

Key Fob and Its Battery

With my 2019 1500 that I have had for 5 years, I have never had to replace my fob battery. With my 2022 2500, this is the same.
  7. Ickabod

Trailer brake issues

I know is might seem obvious, but make sure your plug is wired correctly. When I put a new plug on my trailer, I wired it wrong because the "internet" images did not match what was on the truck. Be sure to look at the receptacle cover to make sure you are wired correctly.
  8. Ickabod

Parts (options) Inventory on Delivery

My tow mode camera was in a bag, while the trailer cameras were in a box. All in the back seat. My TTPMS were in a plastic bag under the back seat.
  9. Ickabod

Upgrading to 2500!

Granger is offering 4% off invoice. This equates to $10k-12K off MSRP. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/4-under-invoice-on-any-retail-order-hd-ram-truck.6778/
  10. Ickabod

No sale agreement?

Granger did not have me sign one of these documents when I picked up my 2500 Truck in 01/2022. I would not have signed it if they did, as it is not any of their business what I do with my assets.
  11. Ickabod

RAM 2500 Limited - Hitch Receiver Height to the Ground

No, it was not in alt height mode.
  12. Ickabod

**SOLD** For Sale - Rear Trailer Camera Kit P/N 68527599A

Still in bag, never used. $500 shipped. Venmo/Zelle
  13. Ickabod

** SOLD** For Sale - 360 Trailer Camera Kit P/N 68527709AC

Still in box, never used. $500 shipped. Venmo/Zelle
  14. Ickabod

WTB OEM Mopar backup camera kit (68527599AA)

I have one I am selling. DM me for info and pics.
  15. Ickabod

New to Diesel Guy concerned about DEF usage in a new 2022 2500 RAM

Wow, you guys make my Hemi look better and better each day :p
  16. Ickabod

Digital Rearview Mirror - 2023 Laramie 2500

Limited in diesel only?? I am glad I got my 2022 2500 limited hemi then...
  17. Ickabod

Air ride hitch drop

I went with the B&W tow and stow for my 8k lbs boat and horse trailer. works great and love I dont need to swap out hitches for each, just raise it for the boat and drop it for the trailer.