Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Hayden

Katzkin interior upgrade

Black / Light Mountain Brown Interior is on my Ram window sticker ..... color Teak and black was a almost dead on match from Katzkin ....I had all the stitching done in Teak as well.......sorry it took so long to get back to you.....
  2. Hayden

Lets see your black trucks with aftermarket wheels

this is mine 18"
  3. Hayden

Katzkin interior upgrade

Great deal !! I went with two tone because the dash was two tone.... upgraded the leather and went with contrast stitching.... all more $$$$ ...thoughts were **** if i'm gonna spend it might as well get what I want..
  4. Hayden

Recently joined and finally took some pictures to share

Welcome ... lots of great info on here ...
  5. Hayden

2019 Ram 3500 Tradesman - Katzkin

Looks great man ... and a hell of a deal ...
  6. Hayden

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

I purchased the extended warranty from Zeigler ...https://www.chryslerfactoryplans.com ... My dealer would match price but had to add tax so I went with Zeigler...I have the Maximum care plan ... If I never use it.... it still gives me peace of mind that it is there ...and I know just one major...
  7. Hayden

Carhartt precision seat covers

just a random pic
  8. Hayden

Carhartt precision seat covers

Carhartt precision seat covers in carhartt brown.. New in box.....This is a front bucket seat set only ... ordered them 7 weeks ago and decided to go another way ( katzkin ) . On a 6 to 8 week wait to get them ... part # GTD4194ABCABN .... 350.00 shipped in the USA ...
  9. Hayden

Bushwacker pocket flares

forgot to add the pics
  10. Hayden

Bushwacker pocket flares

I just put these on today .. like the look alot .... now I need some mud flaps ...
  11. Hayden

2019 ram 2500 laramie

who makes that front bumper / grill / Pushert ... whatever you want to call it ?
  12. Hayden

Katzkin interior upgrade

3 Year 36000 mile warranty ... I used Katzkin on my 2011 camaro ...installed this myself ... that's why I chose to have it installed this time... very time consuming....... 10% wear on driver seat now in 2020 ... the rest looks like the day I put it in... have only put 18000 miles on camaro to...
  13. Hayden

Katzkin interior upgrade

The Katzkin is not a traditional cover that is installed over existing upholstery.... It is replacement upholstery..... The installer removes the existing factory upholstery and brings the seat down to the foam... They install the leather Katzkin upholstery back over the foam like factory...
  14. Hayden

Katzkin interior upgrade

On the door it was just the rectangle ....surrounded by chrome trim ....that was replaced . the light mountain brown was Katzkin color Teak ..
  15. Hayden

Katzkin interior upgrade

Just thought I would share some pics of Katzkin in my 2500
  16. Hayden

Ist time Ram purchase silverado guy

Man... and I just got the mullet past my shoulders ... business up front ..party in the back ..
  17. Hayden

Cummins all the way ....don't know about all the emissions crap ... and the DEF is new to me...
  18. Hayden

Chevy all day till now...Just got my new Ram 2500 and absolutely love it !! Still have my 3500 Silverado DRW and it just sits now ...I went looking for a new 2500 silverado and happened to see this Ram 2500 at the local dealer...had to have it after the first ride !! Friends are still giving me...