Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Clayinfl

Sorry, terrible post for a forum!

I know one should never post something this controversial on a forum, and I hoped I don’t get kicked off, but I just wanted to say at six months in, I LOVE MY TRUCK! It is one of my favorite vehicles I have ever owned.
  2. Clayinfl

Oil Pressure expectations

I posted in an oil thread with no responses. Maybe a new thread with draw some useful input. What oil PSI is normal range for a 6.4? My truck ran around 52 most of the time for the first 3500 miles. My oil level was halfway up the safe level. I did oil change and now oil is full...
  3. Clayinfl

Idle hours?

So on the clock that counts idle hours, what are the parameters for an “idle hour”? Is it based on rpm’s? Being in park? Is a red light “idle time”? I was just looking at it at a red light today. Anyone know how it works?
  4. Clayinfl

Battery size question

So as best I can tell from this forum, as well as looking up the specs on the OEM battery, it is size 94R/H7 on the 6.4/Hemi. Is that correct? does anyone know why every retailers website says this size does not fit? Most show “ no results” for my truck. If I pull up a 94r/H7 group size...
  5. Clayinfl

Hey Ram scared me

We had a funny experience yesterday. We were towing the camper up the road, had the radio on, and “Please come to Boston” came on. When it got to the chorus, “hey rambling boy, why don’t you settle down” the “hey Ram” feature kept activating. That turns off the radio AND the air conditioner...
  6. Clayinfl

New 2500 in Florida

Hello all: I am a previous Ram 1500 owner who upgraded to a 2500 this week. I tow annRV monthly and decided to upgrade capacity because we are taking longer trips. I am a retired Marine, but still working full time for now. Hoping to retire for good in the next couple of years. I am...
  7. Clayinfl

Learning about factory air suspension

Hi all, new to Ram 2500 truck. Towing rvs for 4 years so far with a 1500. I have a new 2500 with factory air suspension. I am looking for any resources anyone may have discovered that explains how to correctly use the “alt height” feature. Sales team was not much help. I have not found...