Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. BULLSANDBUCKSHUNTER

Nav screen

So i have my half screen nav setup, whenever i start truck i get the "where to" screen with 6 or 8 saved locations. My question is has anyone figured out to get the start screen to be the map? Currently upon start i just slide to second page to get map but would like have map on start up. Due...
  2. BULLSANDBUCKSHUNTER

def purge

I am getting tired of cleaning up puddles of def fluid. I didnt expect it to purge onto floor, thought it would pump to tank... on normal shutdown i get a 8" circle of water and about 16" crystal slash zone around it. Nothing a sheet of cardboard doesnt fix but seems like its wasting a lot. Are...
  3. BULLSANDBUCKSHUNTER

Panic sw

For the love of god does someokne know how to disable the panic feature of the FOB? I know its likely not possible but going to have to figure something out as i set it off all the time when its in my pocket.
  4. BULLSANDBUCKSHUNTER

Kc hood lights

Hey guys several weeks back somebody here added hood lights and i was impressed by how it turned out so i have had them sitting in my wishlist on amazon and today they went on big sale. Mine are on order if anyone else is interested get on Amazon: KC HiLiTES 355 Cyclone LED Universal 2-Light...
  5. BULLSANDBUCKSHUNTER

285 60 20 up to 65 tires

I know to many tire treads but 1 more cause i need confirmation by someone having actually done it! These transforce suck! Want to go up to 285/65/20 on factory NE rims(20×9" i think) it should be a effectively a 1" taller tire with no width change. Considering 2 tires: falken wildpeaks or...
  6. BULLSANDBUCKSHUNTER

Radio doesnt work

So randomly on my 3 week old truck radio upon start (usually xm) says loading please wait or something but all radio functions are useless. Only way to get it to work is turn off truck for awhile and restart and then works fine again. Heres what's funny buddy has new truck also, its 2 days old...
  7. BULLSANDBUCKSHUNTER

The order has arrived!

My 2020 ordered NE has arrived, 50ga, laramie lv2, with basically everything but airbags (do my own), trailer tpms/cam and safety package since it limted my view. Ceramic waxed her today, undercoated it, installed a new 8" drop hitch, put mudflaps dealer thru in. Got carhartt seat covers, bug...
  8. BULLSANDBUCKSHUNTER

Diesel additive

What do you guys run and how often?
  9. BULLSANDBUCKSHUNTER

Chains

Whos running chains and with what size tires? Still waiting on truck but going to have to get chains for it(hopefuly old ones fit) but without truck wondering any arm or well clearance issues. My truck will have 285/60/20s to start with. Thanks..
  10. BULLSANDBUCKSHUNTER

Yo to ram

Hey guys new here been reading all topics about the 2500 and thought i would finally join board. Iive in wyoming, BIG outdoorsman! Have a older tundra getting ready to move up to a ram for capabilities but am worried about reliability and amazed at price....wow 77k! Got a laramie NE loaded...