Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. DougB

For Sale: Factory Mopar rear sliding window with defroster for 2021-2022 Ram HD

I replaced the factory rear sliding window with defroster with a fixed piece so selling the sliding window assembly. The glass is fully intact and comes with motor and cable. The alignment clips had to be cut during removal so your installer will need to accommodate alignment accordingly. Mopar...
  2. DougB

Rear window swap from power slider to single piece fixed

Had my rear power slider w/ defroster swapped out today for a single piece fixed w/o defroster. Yep, just a plain tinted glass window. Love it so much better than the obstructive slider and defroster lines. Had my ‘06 SLT for 13 years and just got so used to its plain glass that when I ordered...
  3. DougB

Misleading email about remote start temp setting in RamConnect app

I received this misleading marketing email from Ram about the Ram Connect app having the ability to allow me to set the temperature in my 2500 to my preferred temp on cold mornings. I thought maybe the app had been updated but when I checked there is still nothing allowing the owner to set...