Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. JustinHEMI

Complete LED upgrade set from headlight revolution.

This set would be for the 2019+ rams with halogen lamps. I bought this complete set in order to upgrade my lights to LEDs, but went a different direction. They're all brand new, never installed. Here's a list of what's included, including links to products at Headlight Revolution. 2019 Ram High...
  2. JustinHEMI

Completely dead.

Came out to go to work today and my truck is deader than a door nail. Had to use key insert to open, but no indication of power at all. No door locks, lights of any kind, nothing. Not even the home link works. I don't know what would have killed it. Waiting on tow truck now. No lights left on...
  3. JustinHEMI

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

What's everyone running for side steps/running boards/Nerf bars? I like the looks of the hoop style. Any pics on the 19s?
  4. JustinHEMI

Different themes?

Are different themes going to become available? I, for one, find it difficult to tell which threads have new replies and which do not.
  5. JustinHEMI

Hello from western PA

Greetings. I was over at 5th gen Rams, and currently have a 2019 Ram 1500. I just signed a deal for an ordered 2019 Ram 2500. Yeah, gotta eat some cash, but I need the truck. Fortunately, when I bought my 1500, they had a 4500 dollar rebate at the time that paired with my company supplier...