Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Underline5656

2020 2500 GCM CTD Partially blacked out

Posting first pics -- picked up the new to me rig a couple weeks ago, and just got back from the shoe store :D Granite Crystal Metallic Laramie with the 4x4 package, so it has a small factory lift Swapped out hood and cummins badges for blacked out versions with red highlights, debadged...
  2. Underline5656

Hello from Oregon

Upgraded to my first 2500 diesel, a 2020 granite crystal metallic 2500 Laramie lvl 2 with the 6.7 Cummins, from a 19 1500 granite crystal metallic Laramie lvl 1 with the 5.7 hemi, and I'm loving it so far! Got the 1500 mostly for boxes and home depot runs, and wasn't really towing anything...
  3. Underline5656

New to me 2020 2500 -- stock suspension components?

I was inspecting my new to me 2020 2500 Laramie with offroad package, and I noticed it had bilstein shocks on it. Is that factory, or did I get a bonus with the truck? The springs still have mopar markings, so I'm fairly certain those are stock. I'm completely new Ram HD trucks (had 1500's...