Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Huskerz1

Lets see what you are towing!

Coulda been the case. He just sold it. He hated it.
  2. Huskerz1

5th wheel hitch choices a 2019 Ram 3500 short bed

Short answer, Lincoln.
  3. Huskerz1

Very nice to hear. I have the same setup with Air Ride Suspension too. Pullrite knows what they're doing. No problem with a soft roll up toneau cover with rails mounted on top of the bed to keep my 2315 out of the elements. Plenty of clearance. I didn't want a toneau cover with rails that...
  4. Huskerz1

Advice needed on which Ram I need..

100%
  5. Huskerz1

Fifth wheel for 2019 3500 Mega Cab Short Bed

Looks to be the same
  6. Huskerz1

One more pic. This is the bottom of the bed to the top of the hitch plate on the 2315.
  7. Huskerz1

I cannot speak to the Demco. I have zero experience with it. But I just took these pics to help you be informed about the Pullrite. I have front and rear pics of bed depth. I took pics of it hitched up to my camper and so you can see the clearance. Front bed depth = 20 in Rear bed depth =...
  8. Huskerz1

That is the review that prompted me to take measurements in the first place. I found, as I stated earlier, that my bed rail height was virtually the same in my old 2007 MC as my new 2020 MC. True the Pullrite has no height adjust ability but the specs are right on. As for the locking bar...
  9. Huskerz1

I think you're talking suspension height and squatting. I'm talking from the floor of the bed to the top of the bed rails in my 2020 is virtually the same height as was my 07 Cummins MC. The bed is no deeper on the new truck as opposed to the old truck. And my new 2315 hitch sits higher than...
  10. Huskerz1

Recall VB6 - 2019 DJ D2 Diesel Engine Calibration

What I found. What the P0204 code means. The Engine Control Module (ECM) runs checks on all systems at startup, and many times a second while the vehicle is running. P0204 tells technicians a malfunction was found for cylinder 4 injector circuit.
  11. Huskerz1

I dunno where this info from the difference of the height of the bed rails comes into play? I specifically measured my 07 Mega Cab bed rail height and compared to my 2020 Mega Cab DRW before I ordered my 2315 Super Glide hitch. They are the same height. Front height measurement in the bed and...
  12. Huskerz1

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

I updated my Sig line to be more specific.
  13. Huskerz1

You're mean. Lol.
  14. Huskerz1

SO/68RFE Mega Cab DRW. Loaded up too. It's in my Sig at the bottom.
  15. Huskerz1

Yes the Pullrite SuperGlide is a beast. I can't feel safe with some of the other options.
  16. Huskerz1

Here's mine.
  17. Huskerz1

I'm not sure I follow? You mean the height distance from the top of the bed rail to 5th wheel? It's at least 6 inches and I have adjustability to raise or lower the King Pin trailer hitch. Also the Pullrite hitch only allows so much side roll. I don't see how the trailer will ever contact...
  18. Huskerz1

My setup. 2008 Keystone Challenger 35CKQ.
  19. Huskerz1

How's that 3rd axle treating you? My buddy has had a lot of issues with the 3rd axle on his 2018 42' 5th wheel. Broken axle, 5 flats so far. He's getting rid of it.