Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. heyguy

Cab mount torque setting

Anyone know the torque setting for the 2 nuts on either side of the cab mounts? TIA
  2. heyguy

Sirius/XM Antenna Relocate/Add

I can find info on adding an additional SiriusXM antenna for up to 2018 trucks but nothing for the 2019+. Has anyone added an additional antenna for reception when the roof antenna is blocked by a truck camper etc on the newer trucks? There's 2 antennas on the roof and I'm unsure which one to...
  3. heyguy

CP4.2 Pump Poll

Not sure if this has been done yet but I thought it might be beneficial to do a poll on Gen 4.5 CP4.2 fuel pump failures to see just how much of a problem it actually is.
  4. heyguy

Winter Bed Weight

Any of you adding weight to your truck beds for winter driving? Wondering if there's anything different to use other than the typical sandbags. Thinking i need to put at least 500lbs in the bed. Duallys totally suck on ice and deep snow BTW lol, even with Duratracs.
  5. heyguy

Aftermarket Brake Pads

I'm finding the factory brakes a bit lacking especially before they are warmed up. Does anyone know of any aftermarket pads for the 2019-2020s? Or alternatively if 2018 pads fit? Thx
  6. heyguy

Door Jam Gap

Has anyone noticed if any of their doors have a significantly different gap than others? I noticed on mine the rear passenger side door has quite a bit more space between it and the body when closed than the rest of the doors. Is this something that can be adjusted?
  7. heyguy

Diesel Oil Weight from Factory

Hi all, sorry if this has been covered before. Just wondering what weight oil typically comes in the engine from the factory. I will be receiving my build in about a month, it's a Canadian order. I noticed when glazing over the owners manual online it states that 5w40 must be used in sub -18C/0F...