Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Excessive fuel consumption while towing?

2019 PW, stock tire size at the moment, 4.10s. Recently towed our new 21ft toy hauler. About 7000lbs loaded. Averaged about 8.5 down into the desert and back with a screaming headwind. Par for the course. Regearing at a reputable shop doesn’t really cost that much if you are 2wd, and there are...
  2. M

Lets see those power wagons

First desert season w/ the truck.
  3. M

12 pin connector and Trailer Surround View Camera

Just found this thread. Interesting. I found a press release regarding the aux camera kit for 2019 model years. That was before UC5 wasn't it? I've got a 2019 w/ UC4. https://moparinsiders.com/trailer-aux-camera-now-available-for-2019-ram-heavy-duty-models/
  4. M

A/C always runs when fan is on - how to get fresh air only?

From what I'm reading in the manual, I should be able to have the A/C disabled in Panel (dash vents only) mode. That doesn't appear to be the case. Why is there an A/C button :)
  5. M

12" digital w/ dual zone. Is that what you meant?
  6. M

Ok, I give up... what is the magic sauce, if any, to run the blower without the A/C kicking on? Even with auto off, A/C light off, recirc off, and panel mode selected, the A/C engages. I tested this yesterday with 95F ambient. It was definitely blowing cooled air. What am I missing? :oops:
  7. M

Paint marks on frame? Buying used.

"If it's clean it has been recently inspected" said the guy. He used 303 Aerospace w/ a rag after normal power washing of the frame and underside. She isn't showroom perfect, but pretty darn close. It is a truck after all, and it has been used, but I'm pretty stoked on the find. This was...
  8. M

That’s what I figured, just being my typical paranoid self. Thanks!
  9. M

Hi folks -- I'm about to purchase a 2019 Power Wagon w/ ~30k miles on the clock. It's extremely clean, but I noticed paint marks all over the frame. Some of them seem to be in common sense areas, e.g., across a bolt to indicate loosening, but others are just sort of random. Can anyone confirm if...