Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. N

Humming Sound Cummins

Has anyone had an issue with faint humming sound when driving? It happens every 5 minutes or so and the sound is ever so faint and at the same time I can feel something happening through the gas peddle. Is this normal and if so what is going on. Thanks
  2. N

Defective tailgate

On my 2019 2500 CTD I found out that the tailgate is not properly aligned (top left side sticks out just under 1/2 inch). The dealership tried to adjust the latch pin which did not work. They recommend I send it to the body shop which I did and looks like they want to replace the tailgate...
  3. N

Delivery New Limited 2500 CTD

I just took delivery and unfortunately there were paint overrun in the wheel flares and a small scratch on the instrument cluster. I’m going to submit a warranty claim to FCA to to cover this my question is should I ignore the small scratch on the instrument cluster (on the clear plastic screen)...
  4. N

Power Wagon Suspension

The Power Wagon has a 2 inch lift, is this the same as a leveling kit or is it 2 inches all around? I’m ordering a 2500 Limited with Off Road Package and want to set it up similar to the Power Wagon. Thanks