Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. FrostedNuts

Grandpa Grey - a '21 75th PW build chronicle

I haven't found anything so far that works- bought a collapsable set of folding stairs that were "XL". Kind of a joke, barely high enough for the back of our minivan. I'll let you know if I come across anything. T
  2. FrostedNuts

It's the standard 100R, I think you have to opt for the 100XR (?) to get the remote release. Mine is basic twin T handles, I like to keep it simple. Opted for a carpet interior, thie "windoors" with screens for the pup, and the thule probar rack system. One thing to note, that on the windoors...
  3. FrostedNuts

I just put that on a few weeks ago. To be honest, it's a pretty good product.. but there's a few issues i've got with it. 1. It was well packaged for shipping, but bent when arrived. had to be tweaked significantly to "fit". I don't think it happened in shipping, I think the jig was...
  4. FrostedNuts

Picked up my cap today, pretty pleased with it. Went with a Leer, have had leer caps on our family of PW's since the 70's.
  5. FrostedNuts

Stock, it didn't fit in the garage bay under the house. I think it will be fine in my 3-bay. I did find out that I can't fit through my local car wash yesterday, with a 7' clearance limit... banged the sign on the way in on the cab lights, thought it best to figure out another spot!
  6. FrostedNuts

Sliders with drop step?

I'm curious as I have the 75th Anniversary "sliders", and am looking for a similar solution (hoop step, or some other simple add-on). On my '22 Bronco, I had the factory rock rails and found a manufacturer that made a compatible add-on step, and other than their shi**y powder coat, it was a...
  7. FrostedNuts

Meet The 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition:

Number 234. Bought used, but loving it so far! Modifications have begun!
  8. FrostedNuts

Not sure- was like that when purchased (used). Does look like it backed into something, as it's just on the right side- soft dent in rear, and misaligned/ pushed in. I'd like to either fix cheaply, or replace (also cheaply) but not a lot of options out there... The Rough country bumper seems...
  9. FrostedNuts

Was just sending a message to @1964PW (another Vermonster) about doing some trail-trimming with our mirrors. We should try and get a New England dustoff going... Slate Valley is an awesome trail network, I used to live over that way (on Bomo). Probably be a while till the Cogman opens up...
  10. FrostedNuts

Was feeling cute, so I sprayed some of the grime off, also ordered a paint-matched Leer cap, so I'll likely be unloading the Revolver X4S tonneau, if anyone is interested. Been waiting almost 6 weeks for my Randy Ellis Light mount for the front. Anyone else deal with them? Nice folks when I...
  11. FrostedNuts

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Factory 75th anniversary wheels, with 37x12.50R17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W Load range D.
  12. FrostedNuts

37's went on today. Snow is finally melting, but mud has not receded. Looking forward to a clean truck- someday. A little flex test, doesn't seem to be any rubbing with 37x12.50R17 Wildpeak AT3w's on 75th Anniversary wheels. Load Range D @ 40psi front/ 35psi rear is a really nice difference...
  13. FrostedNuts

Installed the Thuren/ Fox coils and shocks Front and Rear today. 37's come next... but boy does it flex...
  14. FrostedNuts

Picked up a used '21 Power Wagon a couple of weeks ago, and will track mods and developments here on this thread. I live in Vermont, and travel some gnarly dirt roads daily, just to get to our home. Especially in Vermont's 5th season- Mud Season. As I brought it home:
  15. FrostedNuts

Crusty's 75th Annv PW #1590 build/mods adventure

DId you have to install thick spacers/ washers on the seat mounting bolts (18mm?) I saw a video where this was done, in addition to the cutting of the hooks, and I'm confused as to if it's actually necessary. Thanks! Tim
  16. FrostedNuts

Lets see those power wagons

Thanks! I see that- wish it came in a 17" wheel size to keep the factory wheels though...
  17. FrostedNuts

Thanks! It's actually the "anvil" colorway, and yes- those 33's are way too small... Not especially impressed with the Falken AT's either. Thuren coils F/R going on next week, and the jump to 37's. I just can't decide on which tire. I'd really like a year-round solution, so I may go back to the...
  18. FrostedNuts

New to the group, and just picked up a used '21 75th. Power Wagons have been a part of my life since birth, my father owned a '60, then a '79, then an '03 (technically not a PW) but it was spec ordered by him, as were the first 2. He made them last about 20 years each, and though he was...