Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Puck Cover

Ordered the Amazon covers, 1/2 price of oem. Thanks to all.
  2. J

Puck Cover

I lost one of the puck covers from my Tradesmen 2500 (oem in bed 5th wheel hitch). I cant find an oem part # and aftermarket only fit up to 2019. Appreciate any help. Thanks
  3. J

Automatic Regen too often

I'm starting to wonder if my DPF gauge is working? It has never gone above zero and I have had no indication of a regen. I do only use this truck for towing and trips, (have a beater for around town.) Not complaining just curious seeing as some folks are having such problems.
  4. J

Regens at alarming rate!

If I don't have the DPF up on my gauge, how would I know if I've had a regen? I have about 6500mi, mostly towing and long trips, my DPF has never gone above 0 at least the times I have checked it.
  5. J

Regens at alarming rate!

So it does not come up automatically, I would have to have the DPF gauge on? Thanks again.
  6. J

Regens at alarming rate!

How do you know when a regen is happening? Does something come up on the dash? 6500mi and every time I check DPF it is on 0. 2022 Tradesmen. Thanks.
  7. J

Hunting thread

Those culls are trophy's where I'm from, very nice. Glad to see younger folks taking up the sport.
  8. J

Temp Display on Uconnect Screen

The gauge you have circled is DEF on my truck and I have not been able to get it to display on cluster. Gonna try once more then to the shop. Thanks
  9. J

Temp Display on Uconnect Screen

Where is the motor temp display on a 2022 Ram 2500 Tradesmen diesel? There is no gauge and cannot find on screen? Thanks
  10. J

3200 mi. Brokedown

Before I made contact with Mr. McDonald I was seriously considering using the Lemon Law. Although I wish this never happened, thanks to Mr. McDonald, I did receive some compensation for my inconvenience.
  11. J

3200 mi. Brokedown

Well after 3 long, frustrating months I finally got my truck back. Both computers and entire wiring harness (transmission, frame, engine) were replaced. Went on a trip and did about 1800 miles and so far all is well. I would like to thank Mike McDonald Executive Referrals Manager with Stellantis...
  12. J

Fluid Film

Anyone have fluid film applied? How long does it last? Is it worth it? Thanks
  13. J

Kill Switches

I wish they had a kill switch for these fools using their phones while driving.
  14. J

@RamCares

This would be the perfect venue to hear all the positive experiences with Ramcares. Maybe a moderator could start a survey of some sort?
  15. J

@RamCares

Thats good news. I'm fairly new here but have not seen a single positive post about Ramcares. I have seen many negative posts however.
  16. J

@RamCares

Has anyone actually been helped by Ramcares? Just curious. Thanks
  17. J

Ram never has parts for these trucks.

My trucks been in the shop 2 months.
  18. J

3200 mi. Brokedown

So were going on 4th repair, (not even sure what their gonna do this time) 7 weeks at a dealer 100 miles from my home. What would you folks do? Seriously considering the Lemon Law but have no idea how to go about it. Probably have to consult an attorney.
  19. J

3200 mi. Brokedown

Anyone ever use the Lemon Law on their vehicle, wondering what the process is? Did you use an attorney or do it on your own? Thanks.
  20. J

What do I tow?

How is your fuel mileage?