Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. jnma1234

Towing in 4th

Looking for opinions on towing my camper in fourth gear, which is direct in my 2500 6.4L with the automatic transmission. My experience in driving truck and pulling heavy loads is that direct is the best gear and the easiest on the transmission, but I'm not sure on this automatic. When I'm...
  2. jnma1234

Wandering cruise control

My 2014 6.4 l will hold a steady speed until I go up and incline, then it drops two to three miles an hour and suddenly takes off. I wondered if anybody else had this problem.
  3. jnma1234

2014 6.4L tuners

I have a 2014 2500 with a 6.4 L gas motor, and I was wondering if anybody could give me advice on a tuner to delete MDS as well as adjust for tire size, shift points, ect. Thanks
  4. jnma1234

1/2 ton springs on a 3/4?

Just curious if anyone has looked into putting 1/2 ton springs onto a 3/4 ton to improve the ride quality. You could put airbags in the back to supplement the rear when your trailer is hooked up. Not sure if the springs are the same diameter, but if they are, theoretically you could get lifted...