Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. W

Couple of alfaobd questions

1) what settings need to be changed to make the turn signals be the daytime running lights? and 2) if I change bulbs from the halogen to led do I just need to change the setting for that specific location to use the led or are there general settings that need to be changed also. I.e. For led...
  2. W

Alarm

I've seen it mentioned on few different forums that there may be an alarm on our vehicles that is similarly hidden like the remote start and a few other things that alfaobd cam enable. Anyone have anymore info?
  3. W

Unable to pull the pin

I had a locksmith out today to program my new key fobs. He was unable to pull the pin to program them. I left my bypass cable plugged into the CAN blocks but left the rest unplugged, rolled up, and tucked away under the dash. Could this have been the reason why he couldn't pull the pin?
  4. W

Perform service message

received a perform service message this evening. I've looked around the internet and found that its most likely the CCV needing to be changed. 2019 2500 74500k miles. Checked the info screen for oil filter, fuel filter, and particle filter and all are good. Is there a way I can find out for...
  5. W

Upgrades working together

So I traded up from a 2017 1500 Lonestar to my new to me 2019 2500 big horn. The things I miss from my 1500 are the remote start, the 8.4 screen, and the uconnect remote access from my phone. Yup, I've locked keys inside a few times. If I make these relatively simple upgrades to my 2500 will I...
  6. W

new from Fort Worth, Texas

bought a 2019 2500 with the 6.7 and 65k miles. Big Horn w/ small uconnect, brake controller, and 4x4 push button Only issue I notice so far is the shifter lever seems a little loose. not planning on doing much upgrade wise. gooseneck hitch, maybe fog lights and the 8.4 screen but I will search...