Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

20" Trail Ready Wheels - Never Mounted - Bronze

Selling my never mounted 20" Trail Ready wheels. I sold the truck and never installed. Would really prefer local pickup unless buyer pays for shipping. Located in Buffalo, NY. 20x9.5 5.5" backspace. Bronze with black ring. Comes with gold zinc and black hardware. Also comes with black lugnuts...
  2. J

Dealership Review

Might be a good idea to have a Dealership Review section. Was reading supergumby5000's post and thought it might be helpful. People can use Google or Yelp, but personal reviews might save a person from a bad experience.
  3. J

295/65/20 or 35x12.5x20

My truck should be arriving to the dealer in the next few weeks. First thing I'm doing is swapping out the stock tires with most likely Toyo Open Country AT3s. What I am conflicted on is 295/65/20 vs 35x12.5x20. The 295's measure 35.1 in height, and the 35's are 34.6 in height. The width is 11.8...
  4. J

Fox vs King Northeast

I’ve been doing a bunch of research on Carli/Thuren suspension systems. I’m leaning towards a leveling kit. I’m located in Buffalo NY so we have a small weather component to consider. It appears the Fox shocks would be ok, especially if a suspension boot was used. In reading about the King 2.5...
  5. J

New member trying to order a new truck

Hey everyone. I've been stalking the forum for a few months (Rich, you crack me up, keep it going). Now working to find a cooperative dealer to place an order. Planning on getting a 2500 Limited in Delmonico Red (this was the hardest part of the whole thing), level 1, with a Hemi. You guys have...