Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Water leak

Just got my truck back for another attempt. This time they said it was the body seem around the cab light. The invoice says its the body seam at the corner of windshield. I'm not supposed to wash it for a week but we are getting rain tomorrow so we will see.
  2. S

Water leak

When is it getting looked at again? I have another appointment the 22nd of April.
  3. S

Water leak into cab

Thanks. I will. They get one more chance and I'm going to another dealership. Maybe a fresh set of eyes will see something.
  4. S

Water leak into cab

I did. Looked dry. I didn't dig into it. Just looked quick with a flashlight. They want the truck back again. 5th time now.
  5. S

Water leak into cab

Just got the truck back and went straight to the car wash. Still leaking. Seems to be wet under the dash near the passenger kick panel.
  6. S

Water leak into cab

Thats an idea.
  7. S

Water leak into cab

I'm supposed to get it back tomorrow. The weather will be nice so I will leave all 4.doors open to air out good. Fingers crossed.
  8. S

Water leak into cab

It started where the 4x4 floor shifter would fill with water from leak by rear view mirror. Then it moved to a puddle on the passenger floor the last 3 times. They have not said anything about the 3rd brake light. Every time they said they saw obvious leak. They had the headliner out...
  9. S

Water leak into cab

Thats what I'm thinking. It is Schicker Ram in Washington Missouri.
  10. S

Water leak into cab

My 2022 ram 3500 back at the dealer for the 4th attempt to fix a water leak. Truck has less than 10k miles on it and has been leaking since new. The dealer sub contracted it out to have a body shop repair it and they said the windshield was leaking. They had a windshield company come...
  11. S

Water leak

I have taken my 2022 3500 to the dealer 3 times for this issue. They replacaed the cab light seals, the radio seal and now they tell me it is a spot weld leaking from behind the windshield. They are taking the truck to a body shop to have the windshield removed and the spot weld re welded...
  12. S

Water leak

That is aggravating. Mine is leaking right in front of the sunglass holder on the headliner. Doesn't leak wirh every rain though.
  13. S

Water leak

Has anyone had issues wirh water leaking from the cab lights? Waiting on new seals from dealer, still no answer if they are replacing the headliner.
  14. S

Did I break 5th wheel gooseneck trailer??

I have seen many videos of people with electric trailer jacks using them to raise the rear tires with the trailer to change a tire.... I wouldn't personally do it, but I am sure that you didn't hurt your hitch or truck.
  15. S

What did you do TO your RAM today?

B and W gooseneck. Very simple installation and was able to use the 115v hole already cut for the wiring harness plug.
  16. S

Grid Heater RELAY Recall (new)

Picked my 2022 up yesterday.
  17. S

My dealer just called me and said parts are in for my 2022. Will be fixed tomorrow.
  18. S

Mopar.recalls. you'll enter your Vin if you have it. Friday it said parts not available. https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-vehicle/recalls/search.html
  19. S

Just checked the website and it said parts are available for my 2022 that is being held by dealer. Dealer is checking and I'm waiting on a call back.
  20. S

Seems so crazy to me that if this recall is so important and a fire risk they are fixing the trucks that aren't being driven. There are 2021 trucks on the road with a safety issue and they are last to be fixed.