Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. W

Ramcharger phone charger doesn't work.

Yes. Tried the reboot, always the first thing I do with any smart device, laptop, desktop, etc. Works great on other wireless chargers. I'll try disabling fast wireless charging.
  2. W

Samsung S23+
  3. W

So, I checked the fuses and, lo and behold, NONE were seated properly. Fixed that but, sadly, the charger still doesn't work. Comes on fir 10-15 seconds, then shuts off. Maddening. Glad I didn't pay retail for this truck! Simple technology not functioning in a vehicle that retails for $106K is...
  4. W

AutoInflator Ideas For 2023 Ram 3500 Dually?

Anybody have any suggestions for installing an autoinflator for the tires on my 3500 Dually? Not a fan of crawling under the truck to add air to my tires. In fact, not a fan of adding air at all, if I can find an automatic or at least automated way to do it instead. I know they have them for...
  5. W

Anybody else have an issue with their Ramcharger phone charger? Mine does not work. The blue light comes on intermittently and, if anything, it drains my phone battery. Brand new phone. Cover on or off, no difference. Disappointed, to say the least, that such simple technology doesn't work in a...
  6. W

Phone charger not working

The charger on my 2023 Limited doesn't work. It turns off randomly and has never charged the phone to 100%. Thinking it was due to a hot battery, I waited until the phone battery was at a normal temperature and, still doesn't work. Disappointed that this feature doesn't work in a truck that...
  7. W

Phone charger not working

Holy cow. What did they do to fix it?