Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. SalMeatballs

Rebel Wheels & Tire sizes. Or just showoff your Rebel with 35s & up

Although I've been too busy to do any research since creating this discussion, I've yet to find any additional information.
  2. SalMeatballs

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

She knows most of what it has because I was pissed that the old days of special ordering any MOPAR option no longer exists.
  3. SalMeatballs

thanks. Now to start making some changes. the wife already yelled at me for saying that & told me to not do anything before she returns from her trip. :p
  4. SalMeatballs

Finally have it in my possession!
  5. SalMeatballs

The point that I've heard there's a difference between the regular PW & the Rebel is why I created this thread. So that others can avoid all the wasted time I spent searching through the PW threads to no avail.
  6. SalMeatballs

Since the regular Power Wagon thread couldn't provide answers I created this thread. Let's see what you have on your Rebel & what issues you have discovered in your swap.
  7. SalMeatballs

I checked the RamTracker at 4am this morning & it still showed mine with todas delivery date. Missed a call from MD & the voicemail revealed that my truck has arrived there. I went to look at he tracker & it now says TBD instead of today's date.
  8. SalMeatballs

Yep, I agree. Look at numbers 181 & 182 on the spreadsheet. scheduled same & day after mine. One started before me but completed the day after me while the other started and completed after me but both shipped right after completion. I didn't deal with the horrible Ramchat from last year but...
  9. SalMeatballs

Mine was built 3/16 and the delivery date was 5/2. On 5/2 it was loaded onto a railcar & the delivery date updated to 5/22. Now, 3 days out (and sitting at the destination railyard for about 2 weeks) I'm expecting the delivery date to change again on the 22nd
  10. SalMeatballs

Mine arrived in Port Allen LA on Sun (Just as @brv10 predicted). Now just waiting for it to make it from there to MD so I can book my flight.
  11. SalMeatballs

I'll try it with UP. May have to add more commas since pressing a number doesn't immediately jump through the voice prompt to the selection in the beginning
  12. SalMeatballs

Ahh, NS is the 800 number you listed
  13. SalMeatballs

I've tried using the keypad but instead of TTGX it always reads it as either UT or SO (which makes no sense). I call a different 800 number though 877 5123
  14. SalMeatballs

With how horrible their tracking system is I think they would be better off not offering one. UP is not much better. It takes me at least 20 minutes of calling & repeating myself until the system finally understands the actual tracking number from me
  15. SalMeatballs

I was schel'd for 5/2 & on 5/2 it was actually loaded on a railcar & updated to 5/22 delivery. The UP tracking system showed it as shipped yesterday & scheduled to arrive today. This morning it updated to arrival tomorrow. Which brv10 told me before then that it's most likely a Sat/Sun arrival...
  16. SalMeatballs

I actually submitted my info on the 5th gen forum & it wound up here, on the proper spreadsheet. I still don't see you on there. Try submitting info again.
  17. SalMeatballs

No idea when it happened but a few others have surmised it t be somewhere around 4/12. I was waiting in the railyard during that time without damage so it's hit or miss on who was affected.
  18. SalMeatballs

give it some time. the spreadsheet is run by fellow forum members who have access to info but they have real jobs, etc so it's handled as they can. From what I've noticed the spreadsheet gets various updates at least twice a day.
  19. SalMeatballs

brv10 is the man when it comes to getting info. A quick google search says that Saltillo Port is connected to Port Altamira & there is a rail yard there. That's probably where we all started from but I honestly have no idea.
  20. SalMeatballs

According to the spreadsheet there are 3 of us that shipped yesterday. dmhines joins the two of us.

According to the spreadsheet there are 3 of us that shipped yesterday. dmhines joins the two of us.