Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Towing with new 6.4L

Averaging 10.8 Mpg at 55-60 on interstate
  2. M

Towing with new 6.4L

Today's little load on the 6.4 Yes it's a 299D skidsteer with a big ass Vermeer saw on the front
  3. M

Towing with new 6.4L

Not sure if I would see much real benefit of what I consider a small gear change, now if they went to a minimum of 4:30 or 4:56 yes indeed. Comparetively speaking all 9 of My Tundras had 5.7L motors that made 381hp/401Tq, 6 speed with OD trans and 4.30 Gears. VS 2019 Ram 2500 with 6.4L making...
  4. M

Towing with new 6.4L

CAT 289D operating weight is 10.5k, load haul trailer is around 2.2k, extra forks and bucket another 500 any that POS Mixer prob 500 or so...Max load of about 14k lbs which is the max tow capacity if I recall... Honestly it's all in how good your trailer brakes are and how well you balance the...
  5. M

Towing with new 6.4L

I have 3.73s in my 6.4L 2019 Ram 2500 btw This is what I'm seeing running on pretty flat ground in Louisiana. I went over the big Mississippi river bridge in Baton Rouge and decided to see what it would really do...it picked up speed and temps stayed rock steady
  6. M

Towing with new 6.4L

Well heres what I'm hauling with the 6.4L today
  7. M

Aftermarket Muffler?

Keep me informed, bc I really dont want to go let a muffler shop hack and slash my exhaust, would much rather a bolt on deal I can do at home
  8. M

Aftermarket Muffler?

2019 Ram 2500 Gas burner here. Has anyone swapped out the enormous muffler on one of these beasts yet? Would like a direct fit muffler if anyone has suggestions? Also what about the big ass resonator at the end by the exhaust tip, do you remove or leave that thing?