Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. AnthonyRI

Mark Dodge - BIG changes to Discounting Sold Orders!

Well .... there was some yelling, some bleeding, some crying, and some hugging. But in the end, this morning we came up with the new game plan. We're going to run some DEEP discounts on sold order HDs for a finite # of orders, or until the '24s close for ordering - whichever comes first...
  2. AnthonyRI

2024 MY HD Pricing Update

Well, many of you may have seen this if you go on ramtrucks.com you're going to see a big difference - the MSRP and pricing on Equipment Groups has been adjusted SIGNIFICANTLY on all 2024 MY HD trucks. Since you can't see the old pricing to compare, I've pulled it together for your reference...
  3. AnthonyRI

HD Rams Update - Orders & Instock - From MARK DODGE

Hey everyone just a quick update sharing our instock deals currently as well as updated ordering discounts - the RAM rebates have been kind to all of us this month! Feel free to comment, DM, email, or call with any questions! IN STOCK 2500/3500s Total discounts reflect Dealer Discount & 10%...
  4. AnthonyRI

21% off Ram HD Orders from Mark Dodge

BOY HOWDY happy Friday. We just got a little early Christmas present in our RAM memo inbox, which shows that the 10% off MSRP Rebate from RAM is now added to the 2024 model year HD trucks (previously was only the 2023's. This is pretty sweet when combined with our standard Mark Dodge discount...
  5. AnthonyRI

Price Increase on 2024's starting tomorrow evening - get protected!

Just received memo from Stellantis on price increases going into effect beginning tomorrow evening. As a reminder, when we place a sold-order in your name/address, you are protected from these types of increases. So long as either your name and/or address are the same at time of titling, they...
  6. AnthonyRI

Increased Rebates on 2024 Crewcab HDs @ MARK DODGE

Happy first of the month! We've got some increased discounts/rebates on the Crewcab HD lineup for the 2024s!! Some of these vary by region - if you're wondering which region you're in I can always run your zip code to see what populates. (Reg Cab and Mega Cab also have strong rebates, but not...
  7. AnthonyRI

*NEW* Rebates applicable to 2024 HD Orders

Morning everyone! Just logged in this morning to see two new rebates that have been expanded to 2024 MY HD trucks from RAM. Confirmed with the incentives office that these ARE lockable incentives, meaning they would be protected along with your agreed purchase price when placing a sold order...
  8. AnthonyRI

'24 MY price increase

*Forgive the duplicate if you saw this anyway on the 5thgens* Effective tomorrow afternoon - so if you have a sold order protection BEFORE that change, you should be good. I actually expected larger increase so this is, at least for the moment, ok? All 2024 1500s +$650 2500s $665 3500s $695...
  9. AnthonyRI

EDIT - $15K off MSRP for 2023 2500/3500 @ Mark Dodge in some regions

Happy Monday! We have about 40 in stock 2500/3500 trucks on the lot at Mark Dodge ready to GO as the 2024s are starting to roll in. We'll be discounting a total of $12K-$15K off MSRP by way of dealer discount ($9750/$10750) and rebates ($2500-$4500 depending on region) This is on NEW in-stock...
  10. AnthonyRI

$12K off 2023 Laramie/Longhorn 2500 & 3500's @ MARK DODGE

We've got about 80 of these in stock 2023 for 2500/3500 Laramie and Longhorn $10,500 Dealer Discount $1,500 National Rebate from RAM $425 Documentation Fee, $4 Temp Tags, plus your state's TTL Feel free to take a look through inventory at www.markdodge.net to see what is available, you can...
  11. AnthonyRI

Tell me about your VSIM

Hey everyone - I often get a lot of customers ordering HDs and select the Aux Switches, but are hesitant to add the VSIM because they're not quite sure if they'd need it. (To me, very small price tag as % of vehicle, and no, I'm not paid on commission lol). Many of these guys seem to be...
  12. AnthonyRI

MARK DODGE - 2024 2500/3500 Factory Order Pricing

Good morning! Pricing is in! The structure of pricing has changed slightly (in terms of what RAM is charging us) so please see below for our discount plan on sold-orders through MARK DODGE for the time being - will update here if any changes DISCOUNTS 2500/3500 = 11% off MSRP DISCOUNTS Cab &...
  13. AnthonyRI

The sky is NOT falling, but, the window is narrowing on HD 23’s

While it feels like we’ve only just gotten started – we’ve been alerted that the ordering for 2023 model year is narrowing to an end. We do not know exactly when, this isn’t an “OMG we only have three days left” situation, but for dealer stock orders this is our last month to be able to do so...
  14. AnthonyRI

NEW 11.5% MSRP Discounts from MARK DODGE

MARK DODGE is now offering a standard discount across all HD (2500/3500) RAM trucks at 11.5% off MSRP. Send us a link or PDF to the build and we’ll confirm all pricing, availability, compatibility very quickly! That discounted price, plus our $425 Doc Fee, will be LOCKED in as soon as we place...
  15. AnthonyRI

MARK DODGE HD Special Pricing

Hey everyone! Mark Dodge is celebrating becoming the #1 volume Ram Truck dealer for the ’22 calendar year! We’re excited to share this news and some great discounts on factory-ordered HD Rams PRICING We price well below MSRP, based on the specific build out of the vehicle – we want you to...
  16. AnthonyRI

Anthony - New Member Hello

Hello everyone – I’m Anthony Boi new to the Ram world. I just started working with the great team at MARK DODGE in Lake Charles, Louisiana. I’ve been assigned to the Forums Team, where we place the highest volume of custom orders for all of Stellantis in ’22. I hope to use this forum to learn...