Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Too much oil and poor dealer help

My truck is 2022 3500 SRW S.O. 43K miles. Last Friday I had my mechanic change my oil and fuel filter change. When he drained the oil it filled a 5gal pan with really thinned down oil and over flowed a bit. Approximately 2 gallon extra fluid, he told me to take it the dealer as I probably...
  2. D

Baja Designs SAE Gen2

I ordered these on day one of release on March 3rd. Due to the back ordered directly through baja I canceled my order and got them on ebay.....go figure. I never did the trade in as wanted to compare them to the Gen1s. The Gen2s is a lot brighter and the beam is more focused. The projection...
  3. D

Overkill fab Grill and spot lights.

Parts have been laying around for awhile and just now got some free time. Took most of the day to build brackets and fit everything together. I ordered the wrong wiring harness so now to wait for the correct one. Also added a front camera but that will be a project in its own.
  4. D

Hood badge replacement?

I was thinking of changing my hood badge from 3500 to something funny like 1500 E-torque. Does anyone know if they are the same size for all the truck series?
  5. D

Dicks 22' 3500

I am new to this site, but not new to ram. 22' Ram 3500 big horn SRW SO. 35x12.5 toyo AT3 Fuel vector 18x9 wheels. Full thuren suspension: -- 1.75 front spring level. -- Active sway bar. -- Track bar. -- King steering damper. -- Rear leaf springs. -- Rear shackles set to -1/2in -- King 2.5...
  6. D

New from Oregon

Been a Ram owner for a long time. Been a member over at Ramforum but looking for more on 2500s and 3500s. Currently own a 22' big horn 3500 SRW SO long bed currently at 25k miles.