Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

HOW TO DECODE BUILD DATE ON DOOR STICKER???

Could any of you tell me how to read the build date on the door sticker??? THANK YOU!!!
  2. C

Spillover thread related to Build Status Codes

My truck was at the I phase last Monday 8/17/20...Do you have any idea how much longer my wait for delivery will be here on okla city??? THANKS!!!!!!!!!
  3. C

2020 RAM NEW HOLLAND BLUE ORDERS:

Hey Guys and Gals...Do any of you have any Tradesman or Bighorn trucks ordered in NEW HOLLAND BLUE??? I have had my N.H Blue Bighorn on order for 14 weeks now and I was told there had to be at least 10 in the order bank before they would paint and assemble them. I realize this a low volume...
  4. C

VEHICLE TRACKING

Does any one know how to track your Ram Truck on the assembly line once you have its assigned VIN# ??? Any and all info would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!
  5. C

TRACKING BUILD ON 2020 RAM BIGHORN

I am new (yesterday} to joining this website and find it very interesting to me! Thanks to all of your contributors. I don't even know if im in the correct forum but could tell me how to track my new 2020 Ram Bighorn I ordered on April 28. My dealer said it was not possible, but you informed...