Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. GBCrew2

2022 Ram 2500 door handles

Anyone have any luck finding door handle covers for a 2022 ram 2500 with the passive entry. I have a white truck and would like to get gloss black covers or just new gloss black handles but not sure I want to spend that much. I'm struggling to find ones that fit my truck.
  2. GBCrew2

Weird Issue - Tow Mirror breaking

'So I am a bit lost on what is happening to my passenger side tow mirror. I have a '22 that I got in November of '21 so I have had my truck for about 1.5 years and this just started last week. I had my truck at dealership for some recalls to be fixed on Monday, took my truck home and went to...
  3. GBCrew2

TTPMS

I followed all the instructions on the other post about adding TTPMS to my 2022 Ram 2500 Laramie and used alfaobd to enable the two settings. The screens all seem to show up. The truck allows me to start the sensor pairing process. Works similar to how it says and then tells me finished. Once I...
  4. GBCrew2

Alfaobd and vlinker mc+

I can not get AlfaOBD to connect to Vlinker mc+. Every way I try it AlfaOBD says interface not connected or can not find it. Someone please help. I have searched the forms for over an hour and can not find anything to help me.
  5. GBCrew2

12 pin connector and Trailer Surround View Camera

If I have the 12 pin connector on my truck and have the towing technology group b. Can I purchase trailer surround camera system, part# 82216421ab-001 and it will work for my truck? I also have the 5th wheel prep group so does that mean the 12pin connector only works on the bed and not from the...